The Sliver Fang Sky Dragon

~Danny~

I sat and watched as the two brutes leaped into the air and rushed into the center of the battle field. Muscle on muscles colliding and smashing into each other. It was like watching a wrestling match, but with some elemental hulks. I was actually a tiny bit surprised that the muscle giant Aster could even hold his own in a fight. He seemed way too nice and shy to actually be as powerful as he is, but he's still not stronger than me. When Tron spewed magma all over Aster I knew it wasn't going to last much longer. From there the fight really wasn't entertaining, but it was funny to see the giant loser get stripped without him even realizing. The fight ended like I predicted, the giant lost to the Titan. He was out of his league anyway. Tron picked up Aster and threw him over to us, where he landed at our feet. The guy definitely was beat up pretty bad. We watched as the lava slid off of the naked giant and into Tron's hand. The guy looked terrible, so Dr. Crane ordered the medical team to finish up with Matt and to work on Aster.

Dr. Crane: Alright guys take a 10 minute break and when we come back Daniel...

Danny: ... It's Danny, don't call me by my full name anymore.

Dr. Crane: *laughs* Oh I have something special for you. Just be ready when we come back because it'll be your turn to show us what you got. By the way your nuts are hanging out of your suit and we can see that tiny bulge.

The doctor and his associates walked away leaving me feeling defeated and annoyed. The guys just laughed at me as I adjusted my stupid outfit. Here I am a 24 year old stud with a nice set of abs, a decent cock and an ass that all the guys and girls wish they had or could touch. Then on top of that I have some of the most amazing powers EVER! I can literally cause a fucking earthquake if I twerk too hard. Then don't let me flex my muscles, I could cause a big ass tsunami. Like I'm the shit and the others all wish they could do what I could. I just have to beat my opponent and wear this terrible outfit. Like what the fuck were they thinking of when they designed these tiny pieces of cloth. I was almost completely exposed.

They gave me a one piece leotard, it looked similar to a swimsuit that the girls in anime wear. However mine was definitely the wrong size and tight in way too many places. It barely covered my bulge, which is why my balls keep hanging loose. The seat of the suit was so small that it just rode up and gave me a massive wedgie. My ass is already huge, but with the way the small suit framed it, my ass really stood out. The suit was so revealing that it didn't even cover my nipples, they just peeked over the top like some slut. I couldn't even shift my weight without the fabric running across my asshole, which is a huge problem. What people don't know is that even myself as this perfect being has a weakness. My asshole is so sensitive that with just a hint of hair I wouldn't be able to walk.

Ever since I gained my powers I haven't been the same. I've never felt anything like it before. It started back when I was a senior in high school. I was 19 years old and the captain of the football team. One day as I was running a play I was tackled to the ground and that's when it happened. I guess my powers finally awakened and the ground shook the entire field. Everyone thought that it was an earthquake, but I knew it was more. I faked a sprained ankle and sat the rest of the game out. When it was time to change in the locker room I had pulled off my shirt and gear before going for my pants. I shimmied them down my tree trunk thighs and massive ass, but as I bent down to take them off I felt something. I was wearing a jockstrap and my ass and tight hole was completely exposed to everyone and everything. Someone turned up the air and I felt the cool breeze kiss my hole and that's all it took for me to fall to the ground ass up face down moaning like a slut. The sudden attack on my exposed hole caused me to fill my jock with a year's worth of cum. The guys stared at me and laughed at my moans of pleasure. Some were confused, while others thought I was a complete slut and didn't bother to help me.