Recovery Road

The blast from the energy destroyed the lab and everyone that was inside. If there were remains, they were either burnt, disintegrated or by complete luck hanging on by a thread. Watching above as the lab burned with a fury, was Marco. He stood atop his dragon and laughed at the misfortune of the top heroes. He wasn't aware that the hero's had already gotten away and that he sacrificed his henchmen for nothing. He stayed around to revel in his big win of finally taking down the hero's and the agency. He was free to finally do as he pleased and change the city into his image. First he had to commence the second part of his plan, but for that he would need the invisible hero. Just as he was taking off, he spotted something moving in the rubble. He flew down to discover the invisible hero was already in his grasp. His dragon picked him up and they flew off. High in the sky he bellowed out a sinister laugh and flew off to his evil lair in the cold mountains.

The three heroes that were defeated by Marco at the agency, finally woke up. They quickly got themselves loose from the pole and restraints. Their suits were tattered and completely ruined by the fierce battle. Danny's costume was slashed in half, which left him only with the lower half of his singlet. It didn't cover much since the back was completely cut out, but it was something. Aster's jockstrap was completely destroyed, leaving him bare ass under his skirt and his chest plate cracked in half to reveal his chiseled chest.  Matt was the worst of them all, since his costume was completely burnt, it left him naked except for his cloak. As the hero's collected themselves, they received a call on their communicator.

Dr. Crane: Misfits you need to get down to the lab on the harbor. There's been an explosion and we can't get in touch with Miguel or James. Solarious is on his way back, but it'll take him at least another day.

Aster: We are on our way now. Let's go guys!

The guys jumped into the hover jet and raced off to the harbor to rescue their friends. It didn't take them long to arrive on the scene of a catastrophic event. There were flames everywhere and the lab was completely destroyed. The hero's jumped out of the jet and immediately got to work clearing the debris and putting out the flames. Aster used his spear to create a giant tree that's vines grabbed the scattered debris and piled them neatly to the side. Danny jumped in the ocean and screamed loudly. The power from his voice caused the water to rise and form into a miniature tsunami. The water skated over the burning building and put out the fires. Along with the waves came an unconscious Miguel. He washed up on the docks looking completely bruised and battered. His suit was torn all over and left nothing to hide.

Matt: Aster, Danny! I found Miguel. He's unconscious.

The guys ran over to the unconscious hero and tried to wake him, but nothing they did worked. Luckily he was still breathing, but he needed to get to the recovery ward at the secret emergency hospital. The guys split up and Matt took Miguel to the agency's secret hospital, while Aster and Danny continued their search for James. Signaling to get back to work, Aster slapped Danny's ass. The sudden shock to his bare cheeks caused Danny to fall to his knees. Aster had completely forgotten that Danny's weakness was his overly sensitive ass. The ground began to shake and the waves in the sea splashed. The floor below them split open, consuming all that was in its path. Danny couldn't control the overwhelming power he was radiating. The remains of the building shook and tipped into the open chasm. As the rubble cleared and fell into the hole, Aster spotted a body and it was headed for the giant hole in the ground. Being the hero that he was, Aster kept into action and changed the property of his spear, so that it was made completely out of water. He threw the spear and created a water slide that the body fell onto and slid all the way into Aster's arms. He was disappointed that the body wasn't James's, but glad to have a lead. The mystery man, according to his tattoo on his neck was henchman #69.