The Untamed Sea Beast

~James~

James: Well that was something to watch... is he okay?

Matt: He's a big guy, he should be okay. It's not like he was totally humiliated in front of everyone.

Aster: That's not fair Matt, he just got really beat up. I know you were embarrassed by your... well... you know... ummm...

James: His ass kicking and covered in cum!

Matt: Fuck you! At least I have an actual useful power, unlike you mister once a day use.

Aster: MATT! Sit down and calm down. We don't need this type of attitude right now. We've all been embarrassed and gotten our asses handed to us. Be happy that this is just training and not a real situation.

Dr. Crane: Shut the fuck up and act like you have some sense. James get your ass on the field and let's begin the next test.

I made my way to the middle of the testing field and once again it began to change and form a field specific to our pending battle. Before I knew it the environment changed to a beach. The sun shined bright and illuminated the sea and caused it to look crystal blue. If I knew I was going to be at the beach I would have worn sunblock. As the timer counted down to zero the waves calmed and the sun shone brighter than ever.

~3 weeks before~

It was a beautiful Saturday morning and I had just woken up. The breeze smelt sweet and there were few clouds in the sky. I pulled back the covers and was greeted by my cock standing straight up to the sky. It was 7 inches of a good time! I've never had any complaints and no one ever left unsatisfied. I stood up and absentmindedly began my daily stretches in front of my open window. I stretched for around 15 minutes before turning around and spreading my legs wide. I bent at my waist and touched the floor. I could feel my bubble butt spread open and receive the morning sunlight. The nice cool breeze danced over my exposed hole and low hanging sack. It felt amazing and turned me on to the max. I had a few more seconds in that revealing pose, but a group of people yelled "NICE ASS". I stood straight up and turned around to be faced with a group of sorority girls and fraternity guys. They were hanging out in the apartment across from mine, which means they probably watched me naked the entire time.

I waved back and shouted at them, HOPE YOU LIKED THE SHOW". They all cheered and shouted "MORE, MORE". Since I had an audience I decided to be more adventurous. I put on some music and cranked the volume up high and danced in front of the window like a stripper from magic mike. The ladies ate it up, while their guy friends or boyfriends seemed a little jealous. I kept wiggling and dancing to the music. I even attracted people on the street and they watched my attempt at twerking. It wasn't bad, but the best I could do was shake my bubbles and make them jiggle like crazy. After the second song I told them I had to go, but if they wanted to see more they could meet me on the beach. I took my shower, packed my stuff and  threw on a pair of nude colored speedos.

At the beach I laid out and chilled for a while. Not many people were out that early in the day, so I found a secluded spot to strip off my suit and jump in the water. It felt amazing to swim totally free of clothes and let the water just envelope my entire body. I took the opportunity to play with my cock under the water as the beach before the beach began to fill out. Before anyone could see me in my horny state, I swam back to the beach and quickly put my speedo back on. The rest of the day I chilled out and got a glorious tan. It seemed like the perfect day, that is until these annoying guys started harassing everyone and playing pranks. At first I was able to block them out, but they kept going and became more of a pain. The final straw was when they dumped sand on me and ran away.