015 - New Couple

______ 。______

YOU FELT a lot closer to Taehyung, after spending most of Sunday with him.

It was different, the feeling of getting closer after frequent texting and to converse face to face—it felt a lot more private and intimate when communicating in person.

You glance down to see your locked hands with Taehyung and unconsciously squeeze his hand due to bursts of happiness at the newfound of growth in your relationship.

Taehyung felt that. He sees your cheeks flushed either caused by the chilly morning or the heat pooling there for a reason. If it is the latter, he is content to see your smile for today. If it is because of the weather, then..

Your eyes widen when Taehyung sneaks your interlocked hands into his long coat. More heat flushed to your cheeks, almost making you dizzy while trying to be in control just so they would not explode.

When it is his turn to squeeze your hand in the warmth of his pocket, you shyly glance up to see him smiling down at you. His tan skin are also getting red under the weather, or maybe under the same cause as you.

You scoot closer to him, your right arm now resting just behind his arm, your shoulder brushed against his back. You felt Taehyung squeeze your hand again, in a way he is surprised with the closure, yet has little to no intention to push away.

He is pleased, and so do you.

That was how you two walked into school compound, sharing and borrowing warmth from each otherʼs by sticking close, unintentionally attracting the eyes of other students.

“Wahh our famous couples are here at the same time.” one of the whispers caught your hearing. You glance around, already knowing who is the other couple the female student was referring to.

Then you saw it.

Runa and Jimin just walked passed the school gate, her arms linking on his arm because Jimin kept both his hands in the pocket. Runa was talking about something, her eyes sparkling while Jimin listens to her attentively.

The newly developed couple are unaware of the crowd they have attracted. If this is a world of a manga, manhwa or webtoon, the flower effects and soundtrack of 'sha la la la' are supposedly to appear by now, and to accompany the couple whenever they go.

“Ah, they are blinding my eyes!” says a familiar voice accompanied by clicking sounds of camera.

This is the reality, you can hear it clearly.

Hoseok with his camera was snapping candid pictures of the new couple, in every seconds from different angles. Beside him, stood a pale looking guy or popularly known as the Snow Prince. A pen clipped in between his ear while a small notebook he always carrying around is in the secure of his blazer pocket.

“We should also take their picture together.” says the Snow Prince pointing his finger at you and Taehyung then to Jimin and Runa. When Hoseok nods—though his camera is still focusing on the current hot topic—he then draws out his notebook and pulls out his pen.

“When are you free?” he asks, looking back and forth in between you and Taehyung.

“Um, for what?” you ask because Taehyung only stares at him, calculating whether this new guy is a threat or not.. for his relationship.

“For an interview.”

An interview? You feel uneasy about that. For sure they would ask questions of how you two get together, who confessed first.. etcetera. Unconsciously, your hand curled, one gripping the sweater you are wearing, one squeezing Taehyungʼs hand.