008 - One Step Closer

______ 。______

AFTER four hours doing rehearsals which includes to oversee and fix any lacking parts, with the videos you recorded, todayʼs activity came to an end.

You were glad to help the boys improved their performance, though all you did was standing and recording. It was incomparable to them who actually moved muscles and bathed in sweats.

Right now, you are rewatching their practice video while waiting for Taehyung to finish showering. He insisted to shower saying he stinks and didnʼt want you to run away. How funny, because you do think its possible.

Realising shower not only meant to cleanse one body, but also to change into clean clothes... Ah, too bad thereʼs no picture of Taehyung in todayʼs sports wear. He looked good, and you cannot emphasise more just how good he was wearing that suit. Were you saying the same thing? Eh~

“Iʼm done now, lets go.” to hear the manʼs you been complimenting in your head talked, the video camera almost slipped from your hand.

While your thumb frantically pressing back, your chin raised up to smile calmy at him. He doesnʼt need to know that you had paused at his part and zooming in to see him closer and clearer..

But now.. you wonder why you did that, when the man himself was just right in front of you?

His hair was still damp, showing a sign that he didnʼt bother to fully dry it thinking you have waited for a long time. His face was fresh so does his smell. You canʼt pinpoint what smell was it. All you know is that it is refreshing.

Studying his second outfit, it was a simple white tee with printed word 'Celine' in black. The colour of the font matches his trousers.

Is this.. what people say cozy boyfriend look?

Boyfriend...

He is...

“Do I still stink?”

“Huh, what? Oh- no, no youʼre not.”

Quickly you stand and hand him the camera. Taehyungʼs lopsided smile grew wider at your flustered act. Even so, he took it without further comment.

“Did you enjoy our performance today?” he asked while keeping the camera in his bag. Whilst your reply, Taehyung reached out his left hand to you.

Remembering his advise for you to get used to holding hands, you grab it without a word. Taehyung smiles in satisfaction, both at your acceptance and your answer.

“I had fun. After seeing you guys performed, I am now curious about the girlsʼ performance.”

“Surely will be as good as ours.”

Hearing that, you canʼt help but to keep smiling. You were happy he decided to take you see his teamʼs secret performance though it was only the boysʼ part. Itʼs alright, if you have seen all there wonʼt be anything to see later.

Taehyung glanced to your happy face. He smiles softly before commenting, “Iʼm glad. You look troubled when we left to school.”

Ah, your mouth opened without a voice. He noticed.

“Did you fight with Jimin?” he asked next.

Hmm.. You pondered. Itʼs not a fight, rather its what Jimin had told you.

“No... itʼs..” should I tell him?

“You can tell me anything, share with me your problems too. I want to get closer to you too, like Jimin.”