006 - Chat

______ 。______

Getting out from the shower, Taehyung in his short pants walked to his bed and picked up a gray tee readied earlier. While wearing the shirt, he walks to his study desk.

When his right hand pulled the chair to sit. At the same time, his other hand was pressing on the home button of his smartphone. The screen lights up to show:

09:30
Sat, 12 Sept

No notifications. Taehyung noted and grinned. Someone is behind the schedule in spamming him. Anyway, he will wait.

Plopping on his comfy chair, Taehyung turns on his laptop and while waiting he taps his slender fingers producing unknown rhyme. He would occasionally smile when he recalled his eventful days, especially to yesterdayʼs: Your face after he compliment Hoseok for his excellent article writing. For the rest of the day, youʼd shot unsatisfied glares to both of them.

Also, in only three days, his peaceful school has gotten merrier. Starting from the day he received confession letter to how the sender and the whole school was shocked at his acceptance. Everyone including you must wonder, why and what made him date her.

It was obvious, that he may have feelings for you but since when?

Taehyung recalls how the girl named Kang Yewon was once a no one in his eyes, just like the other girls. He showed them he has no interests to engage in relationship. He wasnʼt an expressive person either. Its proven he can mask his feelings as people didnʼt notice heʼd developed slight feelings for you. But did he himself notice?

Was it that day? Taehyung leaned in his chair, looking up while turning around his movable chair. The day he no longer found it was annoying to hear his girl classmate calling your name whenever you came to their class?

Because everytime during lunch break, you will come to his class all smiley looking for your friend, Runa. Taehyung eventually remembers your name because Runa would always squeal while saying"Yewon you came!" then both of you will walk away hand in hand.

Runa and you were being loud to the point its annoy him, but after some time, he didnʼt really mind it anymore.

Because he kind of like seeing you smile.

Upon realization, Taehyung sighs. "I have yet to see her smiling... brightly like that to me,"

Ding!

A notification came in.

Ding!

Followed by another.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

And others.

Taehyung laughs. Without taking a look he can already tell who was spamming him. Excited, he turned to pick his phone. Pressing the home button, he sees the name he has been waiting for.

His Supergirl.