001 - Mistake

______ 。______

“GOOD MORNING, Yewon. Today too, your hairstyle is so pretty.”

Your heart skips a beat. Early in the morning, today too, this first person to greet you is him!

You turn around after closing your student locker and flash a shy smile to Park Jimin, the school gentleman. Look at his sweet smile, and the light that bestow upon him. People who sees him for the first time often mistaken him for an Angel. To be honest, you did mistaken him as an Angel and you still believe so. He is so kind to everyone.

“Good morning, Jimin. You..” you shyly look up, directly meet his eyes while you think what to say to him. You did not dare to say he look handsome today, well in fact, everyday.

Jimin grins and raises one eyebrow as he anticipates what will be your comeback.

“You look happy today.” warmth creeps in your cheeks as you said that. A short glimpse of memory flashed across your mind. A memory where you secretly put a confession letter in his locker yesterday evening.

Had he opened and read it, this happy expression would be the reaction.

Honestly, who wouldnʼt feel happy to receive a love confession? Though, was he curious who was the sender? After all, you didnʼt write down your name with intention to stay anonymous.

The main reason why you decided to send in the letter was because you cannot bear to hold the feelings inside your heart anymore. Each day passes, you only grew to like him more and more. You only had the courage to write down your feelings was because it was an anonymous letter. You are not yet ready to reveal your identity to him.

Not until you are sure, the feelings are mutual.

A melodic laugh greets your hearing, pulling you out from the yesterdayʼs evening. Jiminʼs beautiful teeth were on display as he laugh heartily. His eyes crinkled into crescent shape as his cheeks went up.

“And I thought youʼll say I look handsome today.” he tells you the reason why he laughed. He was amused at the unexpected response.

Your cheeks heated up even more. You shyly look away and it caused you to lock eyes with a boy with dark eyes. He was at his locker getting his books and at the same time was watching... You and Jimin?

“Iʼm happy today because I have plans with my friends after school. We have been planning to hang out for so long, and finally, the day has come.” Jimin smiles yet again. You drew back attention on him and got in dazed with his smile.

Dear God, how you wish he could stop smiling because he keeps attacking your heart, but you also want him to keep smiling because you love his smile.

However, your smile is the one to falter a bit. You frown a little, recalling what he told you.

Jimin was happy because he has plans with his friends after school. Not because he received a love letter.

You are tad disappointed at it. You quietly sigh. It canʼt be helped. Jimin is popular in school and he receives lots of confession. Receiving a love letter was not a big deal, at least to him. This time you sigh, audible enough for him to hear.

“Iʼm sorry, I got too excited.” Jimin quickly apologise. He knew you rarely had free time after school because you will go straight to cram school till night. He feels guilty to have sound like he was bragging about his free time.

“No, no. Itʼs alright. I wish some time I can hang out like you did.” you smile.

“If I am a genie, Iʼll immediately grant your wish!” Jimin says enthusiastically making you giggle.