005 - Nice

p/s: the picture above is their school uniform! Well, that's for girls hehe for boys itʼs slightly different and Iʼll describe it in the story below ♡

______ 。______

TODAY, you are all fired up. Although the past two days you had an eventful day, you wonʼt let the past to be an obstacle to your present. You are ready to execute the mission you planned last night.

The very 1st mission: Be a clingy girlfriend.

As in, cling on him whenever he is by your side, and spam text 24/7. Heʼll go crazy for sure. Heheheheheh..

In the bus you giggle like a madgirl making the passengers glance their concern your way.

“Ah.. but I donʼt have his number..” you pout next. After school yesterday, he walked you to the bus stop. Your bus had arrived for a while and it was ready to leave so automatically you hurried to jump on the bus, not only forgetting to thank him but also forget to ask for his number.

You continue pouting while leaning on the bus window and glance out to the view outside. Familiar buildings appear before you as you came to a realization: soon the bus will arrive at your stop.

While waiting, you keep on watching busy passer-by on the pedestrian street and cars speeding beside the bus. Itʼs a busy morning, always, when on weekdays.

“Eh..?” you detached your temple from the glass window when you see someone you know standing near the bus stop. Actually, he was leaning beside the stop shelter and was reading. Huh, he enjoys reading? You raised two brows as again, Kim Taehyung surprised you with the unexpected.

Or maybe, it was just you who didnʼt know him well. Not yet.

Thereʼs a lot to learn about him now and that, you would lie if you say you didnʼt anticipate any of it. You are curious about him too. So while you annoy him, why not getting to know him as well? You canʼt think of him as a boyfriend, so you can think of him as a friend.

A handsome friend.

Yeah, look at him. He looks.. too good.

Way too good.

He didnʼt wear the school blazer today. Only a white shirt with the school tie in gray stripes. The shirt was tucked in gray slack, and without a matching blazer, his belt was visible. It was a stylish, black leather belt with shiny silver buckle... and if you squint your eyes harder youʼll see another shiny thing beside the buckle. A brand keeper hardware maybe.

The bus slowed down and the brake is then pulled. Taehyung lifted his head, instinctively looking inside the bus and in one try he found you. He keeps his book open while waiting for you to get down and only closes it when you approached him.

As you got closer you can see clearer the book he read was a novel. From the cover it looks like a mystery and crime genre.

“Good morning,” you greet him politely. Suddenly, you arenʼt confident to act clingy, especially when the people are watching.

It was Taehyung who attract them, but you eventually shared the same spotlight when with him.

“Morning,”

Your reaction was automatic at that. A small pout coming out at how casual his greeting was. Hmp. Also, how could he walk first before inviting you a let's go? Ahh nevermind that, itʼs Kim Taehyung you are dealing with. The grim reaper.

You jog to catch on him then ask, “You were reading?” when your pace is similar to him.

“I was pretending to read.” he shamelessly shared with you.