September First

Welcome back everyone! We're only one chapter away from Pandora arriving at Hogwarts! I decided to do a bit of a time skip as I couldn't think of anything exciting between the Diagon Alley trip and the first day of school. Thank you so much to the +20 people who have read the story so far and a huge thank you to the one vote from a couple days ago. That one vote made my weekend if I'm being honest. Thank you all and I hope you enjoy! 

Okay, that Snape guy was a dick. He wouldn't stop giving snarky jabs towards my father, and pretty much just dropped me at the gateway and left me there, not even helping me through it. Thankfully, a blonde woman walked through with her son and I just followed their example. As I passed the boy, who seemed to be about my age, he openly stared.

"Draco? Are you listening?" Draco? What a weird name. The blonde boy shook himself and looked back at his mother. I snickered and got onto the train. With the help of a platform attendant, my stuff was above the seats and I sat down, reading the latest issue of Witch weekly. I had been correct; my sisters loved that magazine. I even took a second subscription that was addressed to Silena so they could read it while I was at Hogwarts. We recently had a laugh over someone who won an award known as "Witch Weekly's most Charming Smile Award", it was won by someone named Gildroy Lockhart, who we all agreed was ugly and was one of those people who had a major ego problem. Silena, trying to be nice, said that it was probably older witches who found him attractive, but Drew said that it didn't mean they were right. Drew had gotten a bit nicer to me ever since I gave her that magic music box. Silena said that Drew had been shocked that I had thought of her when getting gifts.

"E-excuse me?" I looked up and saw a cute raven-haired boy with glasses at the entrance to the compartment. "Would it be alright if I joined you?"

"Sure thing." I smiled. The boy blushed and sat down. "You look familiar. Have I met you before?" I asked. He gave the aura of someone I haven't seen in a very long time but someone I still knew.

"Um, I don't think so. I'm Harry. Harry Potter."

I did know him. My dad and Harry's dad, James Potter, were best friends when he was in school. Mom once said that during her and dad's dates, he would talk about James and their shared escapades so much that it felt like she knew James too. As Harry was born less than a month after I was, Sirius and James brought us together a lot on play dates before the Potters went into hiding.

"That explains it. My dad was good friends with your dad. We had playdates together when we were little." I said smiling.

"Really?" He sounded surprised.

"Yeah, its good to see you again Harry." He smiled back. "Oh, I'm Pandora Black."

The train gave a mighty whistle and it became moving. I put my magazine away and Harry and I sat in comfortable silence. I think he was just taking everything in.

"Excuse me?" We both turned and saw a red-haired boy with some dirt on his nose standing where Harry had been a little bit ago. His face went pink when he locked eyes with me. "Do you mind? Everywhere else is full."

Harry looked at me and I just shrugged. "Not at all." He said kindly. The boy sat on my right side, across from Harry.

"I'm Ron by the way. Ron Weasley."

"Pandora Black."

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter." Ron gaped at Harry.

"So-so it's true!" He gasped. "I mean, do you really have the...the?" He started pointing at his forehead, but Harry didn't pick up the hint.

"The what?" Harry asked, confused.

"He means your scar, honey." I said, trying not to laugh. Ron nodded. Harry smiled good-naturedly and lifted his bangs, revealing the lightening bolt scar on his forehead. What a bizarre shape. I wonder why a spell gave him that.