MV33- losing her

This is no hate towards Dilara!

Being best friends with an F1 driver is fun until he gets an girlfriend....

——————-
"Max I don't trust you with her" Dilara screams at Him."So you need to trust me then"Max shouts back "I want you to stop having contact with her" She says back."I can't do that we're best friends since birth" max says back amazed at what she said."Well I can and since I am your girlfriend you need to choose" Dilara says back proudly. Max looked at her amazed "Dilara no" "why because you're gonna hurt her" "yeah" max says back."well you need to choose out someone you love and a girl you known since birth" Dilara said."Dilara no you ca-" he got cut off by the doorbell ringing.

He walked to the door and openend it and saw his best friend standing there."Uh hey Olivia"he says while scratching the back of his neck."hey!, is something wrong?" She asked concerned. "Say it Max" Dilara says."oh hey Dilara, say what exactly?" Olivia asked confused."uh Olivia, I think it's the best if we don't see each other for some time" Max said."And why is that?" Olivia asked stunned at what her best friend just said."I just need to focus on Dilara and racing at the moment" he says unsure."but we were perfectly fine before?" Olivia still asked stunned."god Christ Olivia why don't you get it he is sick of you" Dilara says annoyed.Olivia looked stunned at the now smirking Dilara."Oh well can I get my stuff then?." Olivia asked back sad. The couple stepped aside to let her in.

Olivia walked to the spare bedroom where she almost stayed more then in her own apartment. While gathering her stuff she came past some photos from her and Max at the circuit at
Zandvoort when they were 10.

"Bet you can't beat me" Max said teasingly at the young brown haired girl."well see about that Verstappen" The girl teased back. After some rounds Olivia was faster then the boy."Don't be mad Maxie that I beat you" the girl said laughing."don't laugh" Max said while fake pouting.they both bursted into laughing while hugging"

Olivia smiled at the memory when a single tear fell at the picture and left a stain. After packing everything she went into the living room and admired it once more.She walked to the front door and saw Max and Dilara standing at the exact same spot."well this is it then" Olivia said while forcing a smile.max looked back at thed with teary eyes but still forcing a smile. She looked at Dilara for permission for a hug and she nodded at her as a confirm. Olivia walked towards Max as she hold him in the tightest hug possible."I'm going to miss you" Olivia whispered in the crook of his neck. max just nodded, he didn't dare to speak since he knew his voice was going to betray him.
While getting out of the hug with Max she walked to Dilara and hugged her. Dilara was surprised at the sudden action but hugged her back."Take care of him for me, Please" Olivia pleaded her while smiling."Yeah, ofcourse" Dilara smiled back.

She picked her suitcase from the ground and walked to the front door."take care of yourselfs" Olivia told them. And they both just nodded. She walked out and stepped into the elevator and took this picture good in her for the last time. She immediately called Victoria the sister of max but a really good friend.Vic answered straight away."He doesn't want to see me anymore Vic" Olivia sobbed while walking to her car.."Who Liv?" Vic asked curious."Max, he told me he wanted to focus on driving and Dilara and that he was getting sick of me!"
Olivia yelled while barely getting air."that asshole, I'm so sorry liv please calm down a little" Vic told her."I can't Vic he was the reason im still here!" "I know , I know I'm not in Monaco right now, I'll call lando
For you alright" Victoria said knowing it was race week in Monaco."alright" Olivia said while stepping in her car and stilll crying.

A while later Lando his car pulled up in the parking lot."alrighty darling time to go" Lando says in his British accent. Olivia was still in a trance looking at her steering wheel."Come Liv" Lando said while grabbing her shoulders. With still no reaction Lando grabbed her and putted her in his car and started driving.

When they arrived at lando his hotel room Olivia stepped out and walked straight to the door and stepped inside. When lando walked in and hugged her really tight she bursted out crying."Shh Olivia let it all out" Lando says while still holding her. Olivia then said sobbing
"She will never Love him like I can"

———————
Hiya, my first one shot! I don't know what to think about it if I'm honest. I came with the idea in the midnight! So tell me more ideas for oneshots and I see if I can do them!!
GREETZ MEEE