LN4- Perfect Boyfriend

Y/BF/N= youre boyfriend name.
mention of Drugs, Cheating
Pronouns: She/Her

Lando Norris, the British formula 1 one driver for Mclaren. The sweet, caring and loving boy with curls. I was very proud to call him my boyfriend. We are together for a year now and i couldt wish for another boyfriend.

im Y/n, and this is my and Lando's story.

two years ago:

''Babe can we please go to the beach party tonight?'' y/bf/n asked ''i dont know''.''other wise im leaving'. he was like this all the time, if i didnt want to go somewhere he will treathen that he was going to leave. He would do anything to get me with him. a few weeks ago it went that far that he said he was going to kill himself if i didnt go to his house, he was drunk at the moment. most of the time he was drunk when this things happend. i was getting sick of it. but i dont want to leave him because i love him, and when it happend he was drunk.

''are we going y/n?!'' he said snapping me out of my thoughts. ''ye-yeah'' i said shaking. Oh forget to tell you.i have Anxiety, really bad. it first got better when i met him, but at the moment its getting worse. He didnt care, he used it in his advantage. Like now screaming was a trigger for me and then i would say yes.''thank you, Love'' he says before kissing my cheek and walking away.''yea ofcourse'' i mumbled under my breath.

that evening:

''you ready?'' he asked. '' yea i am'' i say while steping out of the bathroom. I was wearing a loose blouse with a little belt so it was a dress, And my white Nike sneakers.

Outfit for preference: if you don't like it choose something that you like<3

"You are not wearing that" "well I am it's a beach party if I want to wear it I am" I say while grabbing my white purse and waking to the front door

"You are not wearing that" "well I am it's a beach party if I want to wear it I am" I say while grabbing my white purse and waking to the front door."are you coming?" "Yea I'm coming" he says back.

When we arrived at the party there were allot of people I didn't know, in particular there was this beautiful girl with brown curly hair, a hourglass figure and a perfect face. She was so pretty, and when I looked to my side I wasn't to only one who noticed her.
"You there?" I asked irritated "mmh, what?!" He snaps back barely looking at me. ''i gotta go'' he says while walking away to the girl.

í was staring at him in disbelieve until i felt a tap on my shoulder.''you alright?'' the boy asked. ''mmh'' i murmerd.'hey, look at me'' he asked polite. when i turned around i saw a boy around 5 ft 8 with beautyfull brown curls and blue eyes. ''there you go Love, whats wrong?'' ''My boyfriend, he's just fucked up'' i say while walking to the sea.''want to tell me what happend?'' he asks while smiling friendly. I nod my head yes and began explaining to him.

''so he uses your anxiety to get his ways?'' he asked in disbelieve.''yea if you want to put it that way'' i say while shrugging my shoulders.'''thats isnt ok...'' he looked at me questioning.''oh yea, Y/n'' i say while shaking his hand ''Lando'' he says while smiling.'but if i can give advise, you need to leave him'' he says polite. ''why?'' ''thats a dumb question you know?!'' he says a little irritated. ''Why, i love him he loves me'' ''Love, he doesnt love you he is using you'' he says while looking behind me, he changed his look completly. ''whats wrong?'' i ask ''dont look behind you'''and as stubborn i am, i looked. That moment my world broke down.

''Y/N!'' lando screamed after me, i didnt listen and just ran further. I was running so hard that my feet felt sore,''dang it just go further'' i wisper to myself and ran harder. until i came to an alley. ''what. the .fuck'' i whisper quiet because i didnt know if someone was there. i saw a man sitting on the ground, smoking something?. ''Hello?'' i called out, to be honest it more came out as an whisper. he looked up at me with blood shot red eyes, it could be because he was crying. ''what are you doing here?'' he asked me fragile. '''my boyfriend cheated on me, and i didnt want to be there anymore so i just ran.'' i whispered to him. ''you want some?'' he asked while holding up his joint. i nod and sit down next to him and take a little bit of it.''You've dont this before havent you?'' he asked curious while chukkeling. i nod while sitting back.

''there you are'' i hear someone say out of breath. i looked and it was Lando. ''what the fuck are you doing?'' he says angry and grabbed the joint out off my hand. ''Im sorry'' i whisper under my breath while tearing up.''Dont say sorry You are not!'' he screamed while yanking my arm up. ''dont hurt me please'' i begged him. he didnt answer and almost dragged me to his car. when we sat in the car i buckeld my seat belt and just sat as still as possible.''Im so sorry..'' i say as an whisper. ''Dont say sorry you know it isnt good for you!'' he says angry while focusing on the road.

when we arrived at his home he stil ignored me. so i just stepped out of his car and trailed behind him the house in. ''You go shower'' he says while pointing at me. i nodded at him and just walked into the shower. when i stepped in i remember that i didnt have any clothes with me. "Norris!" I screamed."what?"he screamed back annoyed."I don't have clothes" "oh yea wait a minute" after a minute there was a knock on the door."it's right here" he says soft. "Thanks" I say while grabbing them

Now:
"That's how we met" I explain to Max. "Hello Love, and y/n" he says jokingly and grabbing my waist to give me a peck."you have a pretty weird story" max says while patting Lando his shoulder and walking away. We both laughed."He was very interested in the story tho" I say while chuckling."he sure was" lando says while staring at me."shall we go home?" I asked."No" "why?" "Because I need to do this" he grabs my waist and kisses me passionated and lovingly."that all?" I say teasing him. He shakes his head while chukling and grabbed my hand."we can do more when when we are home Darling"