CL16- the other women (slight smut?)

THIS WAS WRITTEN BEFORE THE BREAKUP!!

warnings: alcohol, cheating, lgiht nsfw

There they were, walking into the party that Max is giving together, Charlotte and Charles. The power couple in Monaco, everyone adored them. Only if they knew that he was inbetween my legs a few hours ago.

''hi there,  Eleanor" i hear his sweet french accent. "hello!"i say while giving charlotte a hug, only if she knew  "how are you feeling after that amazing race" i asked him. " Well, im still having the euphoric feeling, it such a dream to win in here!''  while giving me a soft wink. ''Oh yes i can totally imagine" i chirp. Charlotte whispers something in Charles ear and leaves.

''now, would you like a drink?" he grinned while holding his hand out, and i happily agreed. 

Now where at a round table full with drivers, and their girlfriends. And as stupid as we are we decided to play truth or dare, and we were all way to far in. ''Charlie, my guy, Truth or daaare'' Daniel slurred, and charles agreed to do a dare. ''Ohh, kiss the most atractive women here'' Daniel says proudly, and i could already see charlotte going in for the kiss. Charles looked at me a split second and then kissed Charlotte back. -ofcourse why would he choose me if his girlfriend is right there - i mentally face palmed myself. "i am going to get some drinks"i say while standing up. "i will help you"the monagasque says and i just nod. 

However he pulled me away from the bar, and took me upstairs instead. "but we need to get the drinks" i shout over the music, he doesnt day anything and just pulls me with him. When we reach a empty bedroom, he shuts the door and pushes me against it. "God, youre way more atractive then her'' he says before kissing me like its the last time" I grasp the back of his neck while he holds my waist. We both pull away out of breath, and he begins sucking and kissing my neck. " Charlie, we need to go back"i whimper knowing it would be suspicous that we are away for so long. ''I need you, i need you right now,  Lea" he begged while already pulling my dress over my bum, and loosening his pants almost immediatly after. "So desperate for me huh, Leclerc'' I tease while freeing his erection and softly palming him. " Stop calling me that please, not while i plan on fucking you against a door" He warned while looking me straight in the eyes, his normally brown eyes seemed even darker then normally. He looked at me for aproval and i nodded, and pounded in me out of sudden.

''Oh god, charlie" i breath out while we are both recovering from our high. ''You are amazing, Eleanor'' He breathed. i softly smile at him, knowing that what we are doing is so so so so wrong, but why does it feel so good but hurts so much? I just want him for me all alone, i want to wake up next to him, i want to kiss him lovely, i want to cuddle up to him, i want to have those cute pinterest dates with him. But i know that would never happen, he loves charlotte and charlotte loves him, i would always be the second choice. I would only be there on his race weekends as his media girl, and in his drivers room we would fuck. And if Charlote was there he would be a cold, mean asshole.

but i guess thats just the life of the other women.

me:

HELLOOO, im trying to write again and im sorry this one is short af, and i can make a part 2. Would you guys like that?