PG10- Pregnant

Pronouns: she/her
warnings: None

"i think its the best if we break up" he says. I just nod.'' We are fighting way to much lately and my racing career is being affected with it'' ''yea i think the same'' i simply say back.

its been 3 month since me and Pierre broke up and here i sat on the toilet with the test in my hand. The last few weeks i was having pregnancy symptons like, Being sick in the morning and throwing up. So i went to Lando to ask what i should do, Lando is my best friend ever since i met him. When me and Pierre broke up i went to Lando. He comforted me and sat with me listening to me crying and complaining for hours because the truth is that i didnt want to break up, i still loved him.

So Lando told me to do a test just to be safe, so i did the same day. The test was laying upside down on the counter. 'what if it is positive' 'is he going to be okay with it' 'he already has a new girlfriend what if she doesnt like it' were al the thougts running trough my head. Katerina is beautifull, shes everything that im jealous of. Gorgeous blonde hair, Gorgeous body.

My timer went off, its time. i walk towards the counter and turn the test around.

Positive

Fuck No, Not happening. i started to panick and grab my phone. ''LANDO HELP'' i scream out of panick ''whats wrong love?'' he asked very calm.''its positive..'' ''REALLY, OMG LOVE IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU'' he screamed out of joy. i giggle ''lando this is fucked up, he has a new girlfriend already'' ''WE DONT CARE, YOU HAVE A BABY INSIDE OF YOU!'' he screamed through the phone. ''how am i gonna tell him, lando?'' ''just call him'''''alright, i will call you back if i know more''

i dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.''Hello?'' i heard his french accent. i sigh ''Hello, i need to tell ya sum'' i breath out.''whats wrong?'' he asked clearly concerned. ''i dont know if you will like it'' i tell him. ''just tell me already'' he says slightly irritaded.

''Im pregnant''