LN4- First time (NSFW)

Warnings- Smut- swearing and mention of drugs
pronouns- She/her

Lando pov;

There she was looking as beautyful as ever. Y/n my best friend, i always had feelings for her but didnt dare to tell her because i was scared to lose our friendship. i asked her to come to the houseparty from carlos with me, i was so nervous to ask her. Pierre made me ask her because he knew of my crush on her.

2 days before:
"Just ask her mate" Pierre says while looking at his phone being annoyed with lando's whining."but we are best friend what if it will ruin our friendship an-" "Lando! Listen to yourself, you are thinking way to much!" Pierre said with both of his hands on lando his shoulders."alright, I will ask her" lando says nodding.

I walked to her and hugged her."you look beautiful" I whisper In her ear. She was wearing a red silk dress that ended boven her knee's it hugged her figure perfect. "Thank you, Nando" she says smiling. She started calling me that since I took the place from Fernando at MCLaren, first I hated her for it now I think it's adorable.

I took her hand and walked inside the house. We were happily greeted by Carlos and Isa."Omg babe you look gorgeous" Isa almost screamed at Y/n. "Thank you Hunz" y/n said while hugging Isa back. I was very happy that she was friends with almost everyone of the grid. "Hey Milkboy" Carlos says while pulling me in a bro hug."Sup smoothopperator, nice house mate" I say and looked at my side to try and spot y/n and isa. "Relax mate, they are right there" Carlos says while pointing to the drink place. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding."come let's go to the rest" Carlos says and we both walk away.

Y/n POV:
"So you and lando?" Charlotte says while winking at me."no, definitely not char" I say laughing,"why not you guys would look cute together" Isa says supporting Charlotte."guys were just bestfriends" I say laughing at them. Charles came our way."hi babe" Charlotte says while kissing her boyfriend on the cheek."mom amour, we are playing a drinking game you guys wanna join?" Charles asked. We all agreed and walked with him to the table

Almost everyone of our friendgroup was there already, including Lando."Hello Love sit here" lando says while patting the place besides him, Love was his nickname for you nobody knows why. I sat down beside him"what are we playing?" I asked.Pierre answered Immediately."each of us get to ask one question to everyone something like 'drink if you ever did skinnydipping' if you did you drink if you didn't you stay in you're spot, got it?" "Yea I guess" I say unsure."otherwise I can help ya out" lando says, I just nod at him.

"Al right I go first, drink if you ever smoked drugs" Pierre says. I grab my drink insecure."Bitch you didn't tell me?!?" isa screamed at me. "I'm sorry oke!" I screamed back while laughing together. "Okay uhm" Pierre looked around the table searching for his next victim."Kelly you're turn" Kelly just nodded and was thinking of a question."drink if you ever had a one night stand you couldn't remember because of the state you were in" Kelly says while grabbing her drink and taking a sip. Almost everyone grabbed their drink but Lando."you didn't?!" I asked in disbelieve. He just shrugged his shoulders, he may be my bestfriend but I don't care about his sex life."alright next, Ricciardo you're turn" Kelly says while pointing at him."fucking finally, drink if you had sex this week" he says while looking around the table with his bright smile. Me, Carlos,Isa, Charlotte and Charles took a sip. "Wait what with who?" Lando asked."person I saw In the club, don't mean anything tho" I say while shrugging my shoulders.

This went on for awhile till the question came."drink if you are no longer a virgin" everyone drank but lando, again?. "You aren't sexually active?" Max asked in pure disbelief, and to be honest I had the same reaction. "Nope" lando says embarrassed."alright I am done with this game, come Nando" I say while picking up his arm to get him away from further embarrassment."where are you guys going?" Carlos asked. I looked at lando and I saw in his eyes he was begging me to say 'home'. "Home" I answer Carlos. I walked over to isa and kissed her cheek "thank you for inviting us I had a great time" I say to both Carlos and Isa while grabbing lando his arm and pulling him with me.

Since lando and I didn't drink tonight we could both drive."sit" I say while pointing at the front seat and walking over to the driver side and starting the car."what bugging you Nando?" I asked while focusing on the road."it's just that" "tell me, don't be embarrassed with me" ."it's just that, I want you to be my first" he whispered but it was hard enough for me to hear. I was in complete shock."are you sure?" I asked him."he shook his head yes "why wouldn't i be?" He asked me."maybe you're not comfortable with me, because I need you to be comfortable". "Yea, I want you to be my first"

Lando POV:
When we arrived at my house I felt exited but nervous at the same time.'what if I hurt her?' 'What if I doesn't feel that good' we're the thoughts running trough my head. We walked into my house and she hang her coat on a random chair she saw and walked towards me."are you sure?" She asked while grabbing my cheek to look into my eyes."yes I'm sure" I say before smashing my lips onto hers. How long I waited to taste her lips they tasted just like I imagined, Cherry's with strawberries. She kissed my cheek and went down to my neck."you need to tell me when you are uncomfortable or if you don't want something" she says into the crook of my neck. I couldn't find the words so I just nodded.

The kissing went on for a little and I even believe that she left some hickeys. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom and sat me down on my bed."tell me when you ar-" I cut her off by pulling her on my lap and kissing her."I will" I say answering her. She stood up and took off her dress and looked at me for permission to take off my shirt, i nodded and she got it off me. That's when I realized she was only in her thong, only that thought made me rock hard.

She layed me down and looked at me for permission to take off my pants, and again I just nodded. She sat on my abandoned and took of her bra and thong, oh god this woman is killing me. She slowly began stroking me trough my boxers.

Y/n POV:
His head fell back into the cushions and his mouth made a O form, this man is so goddamn hot. I slowly shove his underwear down and started stroking him without his underwear in the way. "Oh goddamn" he moaned softly. I started spreading the pre-cum over the mushroom shaped top, I was surprised by his size to be honest. "Are you ready?" I asked him while slowly positioning myself and aligning his cock with my entrance. "More then ready, love" he says dark. I slowly let my sink on his dick and leaned on his chest and slowly moving my hips to let me get used to his size. He set his hands on my waist to steady me and help me move, this man is very confident.

As I predicted he wouldn't last long and he would be a moaning mess, and once again I was right. "Oh god I'm coming" he moaned."do you wanna come inside or?" I asked him since I was on the pil it wouldn't be a problem."inside?" He asked unsure. I nodded at him and moved my hips faster, and his head fell back with his mount in a O shape again.

"Fuck I'm coming" he moaned out off breath. I just moved my hips faster and sucked his neck harder and I felt his warm liquid hit me from the inside. I started slowing down and milking out his orgasm. I didn't care about myself at the moment, it was only him. He still had his eyes closed while I was sat still that made me wonder if I did something wrong. "Are you alright there?" I asked while laughing. He opened his eyes still out of breath. "I'm more then alright Love" he says while laughing with me. I got off him and walked to the bathroom."where are you going?" Lando shouted after me."going to shower, wanna join?" I asked. In less then a second lando was standing with me in the shower.

We were laying in bed again, cuddled up to eachother "Were you comfortable?" I asked him."stop asking so much darling, If I wasn't I would have said it" he says while kissing my head."I'm happy you were my first" he says while looking straight in my eyes."stop staring at me like that" I say while laughing at him."yea I'm sorry, but I wanna ask you something" "ask it Nando" I say while I saw him blushing, meaning he is embarrassed to say it."d-do you wa-wanna be m-my gir-girlfriend?" He asked quietly. I just kissed him."does that answer you question?" He just nodded and kissed me again

———
I'm not that good at writing smut guys! I'm sorry<3