LN4- PR

Oh gosh my first one shot again I hope it's good! I just dreamt about this and wrote it!

Have fun

Lando pov:

"Hello mate" I say to max as we stood infront of the Red Bull garage. "Hey, how are you mats?" Max says as he pulls me into a hug. "I'm great, the car feels lovely and we have high hopes for this weekend!" I tell max overjoyed. "Well, that's lovely man! I saw you in FP2 looked gre-" max got cut off by a lovely blonde haired women, one of my friends y/n. "Hii, im so sorry to bother" she apologized "oh it's no problem y/n/n" Max smiled while snaking a arm around her waist. Since when does he have a girlfriend again, and since when are they a thing? "What is it lovely?" He grinned, I felt, I don't know I couldn't be jealous she is a really good friend. "Well, Max you have some media duties.." she sighed out, I guess she likes it as much as us. "Oh yes, lets go then. See you later Lando!!" Max waves me goodbye and walked away. What is happening?

Y/n pov:
"Max?" I questioned "yes, Y/n" max responded.
" you told me their was a party tonight, we're is it?" "Oh yea, I will pick you up at 8 tonight." max told me. I nodded and he headed towards a interview.

Later that day

"Charlotte I have no idea what to wear!" I blurted onto the phone. "Y/n please calm down, everything that you put on looks pretty" Charlotte comforted me "open the door, I'm here with Charles and ready for a fashion show!" She beamed and hung up. So I opened the door. "Let the show beginn" they cheered

"Omg you looked so pretty in everything, but this, this is it!" Charlotte praised. "What do you think Charles?" I asked and he didn't respond at all, his eyes everywhere but never meeting mine. "Earth too Charles please?" Charlotte called, I could tell she was a little enoyed by her boyfriends act. "Yes, yes you look gorgeous" he mutters."alright so this is it now you guys go out of my hotel room, so I can put on my make-up and get ready" i exclaim laughing. They both nod, give me a hug en walk out, oh god Charles got some problems.
But for now let's get ready..

Thè dress^^  if you don't like it just choose one that you like xx

Thè dress^^ if you don't like it just choose one that you like xx

I heard a knock on my hotel room door, "who is it?" I state "It's max lovely" I grab my purse and open the door "we'll, look how beautiful you look" max smirk before pulling me into a hug "thank you you don't look that bad yourself, now let's get going shall we" i exclaim and began walking towards the elevator, tonight is going to be fun..

Lando pov:
As I walk into the lobby to wait for Max I sit down on a sofa and scroll on my phone a little, some time later I hear heels klicking on the floor, so I look up and see max and y/n a. My jaw drops, she looks heavenly, just like an angel. The black dress perfectly complementing her legs and showing all of her curves. Her high heels clicking on the floor as they are walking towards me. He has his arm around her waist again and they are smiling as crazy."hi guys, you look beautiful" I admired and the last part I look at her. "Thank you Land, you look great too" she teased while pulling me into a hug. As I hug her back I look at Max, he doesn't look that happy. "Shall we go?" Max suggested, we nod and began walking towards the Honda.

"This place is huge" she breath out."I know it's Carlos his place, his family owns it" I tell her. Max parks the car and before I can open her door he pushes me away and does it, "sorry man" he grinned at me. She walked infront of us and I couldn't look at anything but her bum, it looked amazing in this dress.

Carlos opened the door for us and when we walked in we split up. Max and y/n going to talk with Charles, and I was going to Carlos. "Chili! You have a beaut of a house here" I exclaimed. "I know, I'm so lucky and happy with it" he slurred obviously having had more then 1 drink already. We talk a little more until a see Max and Y/n standing near the bar, his hand on her ass and their talking to Daniel. Until max excused gimself and walked away. She seemed lost immediately, almost as if Max would only help her. She looked around and saw me standing there with Carlos, I waved at her as she walked towards us. "Hii, what are you guys takingg about" she questioned while side hugging me. "Just some work related things" I say while wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "Where is max?" Carlos questioned."he just left for something I don't know what" she slurred, yeah she's most definitely drunk."so he just leaves his girlfriend alone, in a drunken state?" I asked while gritting my teeth together. "Girlfriend? You crazy people, I am max his PR agent nothing more" she laughed at us."you guys look like a couple more then Isa en Carlos do" i tell her. She just looked at me and laughed right at my face."yeah sure, then he will consider this cheating" she says just before pulling me into a kiss. I was confused at first but then kissed her back. "Let's take this somewhere else shall we?" I grin while leading her out the door already..

Next day..

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and when I look next to me I see t/n and every memory from last night came back to me, my day is already perfect. "Love, we need to wake up" i whisper while waking her up. She slurred something and turned around."we need to be at the track in an hour, sweet" . She batted her eyes a little bit and smiled at me."good morning, land" she whispered to me while I get out of bed."I will go to my room to change, see you in 30?" I tell her. She nods at me and I make my way out.

"Well Lando you look very delightful today! Care to explain why?" Ted from skysport asked me. "Oh yeah, let's just say. I met an Amazing person" I smile at him."Oehh it's a secret, I love young love" Ted exclaimed while smiling from ear to ear. "So, it's gonna be a really good weekend then?" he asked. "If I see her my weekend is already perfect" I grin "thanks for your time" Ted tell me and walks away

I see her beautiful blonde hair and hug her from behind." Ready to go?" I ask her "almost, max has one more interview and then I can leave. But you had a great quali! P7! I am so proud of you" she tells me while hugging me.
"And you're team also did great! Pole again, what a surprise" I laugh at her

If you told me I would have feelings for y/n 4 months ago, I wouldn't believe you one bit. But I wouldn't change it for the world<3

Thank you for reading!!