LN4- safe

She/her
Warnings:Kind off rape? Swearing
lando and you are in college!!

Lando POV:
The bell rang and I picked up my school back, another lesson. We walked into the classroom with the huge windows, my favorite classroom. Then she walked in, Y/n. She wore the same clothes as yesterday, a mini skirt and a croptop. I always disliked her and had some sort of hate towards her I don't know why. She looked tense today for some reason, weird.
"Good morning class" the teacher began happily."today we will learn about-"

Half way trough the explanation she raised her hand."can I go to the toilet, sir" she asked anxious while looking everywhere but at the teacher."but I'm not do-" "please just let me go" she pleaded silently. He just nodded at her and she almost sprinted out of the door, this was weird.

"Mate, did you see how weird she was acting" my friend next to me says. I just shrugged and continued looking at the stuff we needed to know.

Y/n pov:
'Fuck I'm to late' I thought 'he will be mad' I say while walking faster to the bathroom at the bottom floor. When I saw the white door with wheelchair on it I let out a sigh. I picked the door handle and pushed it down and walked in as fast as I can and locked the door right behind me."took you long enough" he says angry while looking at my body, not even looking at my face."I know I'm sorry, the teacher didn't let me go" I say looking at my feet."it's alright, you're here now" he says while grabbing my waist and kissing my neck. While I was already tearing up again.

Lando POV:
"Why is she taking so long" her bestfriend says."yeah she's gone for so long, sir" her other friend says."who wants to check up on her?" The teacher asked."Lando you are going" the teacher says abruptly."but why me,sir?!" I say irritated."you are the best in class you can miss some, now go on" I sigh and walk out of the classroom

I first walk to the bathroom on the first floor, no one. Next floor, the second. Again nobody in there. I sigh 'where the fuck are you' I thought. I walked down the stairs to the main floor and went to the bathroom. I heard some muffled sounds but I didn't think that much of it. When I walked closer I heard some pleading."please stop it hurts" it sounded like the person was crying."never baby" and then the crying sounds continued. I just walked to the door and tried listening the best I could.

I heard someone coming down the hallway."and wha-" I cut the teacher off."shh listen" I whispered. She listened with me."what the" she whispered to me "I know right it's weird because a class mate of mine is missing she went to the bathroom" I whispered. "Please just stop Justin" the person in the bathroom pleaded."never Y/n" that's when it clicked. I started pounding on the door while yelling to open up. The teacher went to get someone with keys for the bathroom."open up!!" I screamed."oh listen Y/n, someone's wanna come in" I heard Justin say."Justin let me go, I gave what you wanted" she whispered weak. The teacher came running with the keys and brought a security guard with her. They opened the door and what we saw was terrifying.

She was layed on the floor with several bruises over her whole body. Her nose was bleeding just like her thighs were. Her face covered with tear stains and her neck covered in choke marks. Her eyes barely open and her breathing was rapidly fast. He on the other hand was standing completely fine while smirking and laughing at her. He spitted at her before walking away with the security guards.

I ran towards her and took her into my arms. It was terrifying seeing her like this, it broke my heart into a million pieces. The teacher called 911 and walked up to her and stroked her cheek."what happend, darling" the teacher asked."he wanted sex, for my family to live" she managed to choke out" he wanted them dead since they cared to much about me and nobody should ever care about me was what he said" she whispered weak. "How long is this happening already" the teacher asked while sitting down beside her."2 months" she whispered while almost starting to cry. I felt so bad for her."I just didn't know what to do. I love my family way to much to let them die, so I let him use me as his sex toy. If I didn't show up on time he would beat me more and more" she whispered embarrassed."it's alright you are safe now" i say while taking her better into my arms as the staff from the ambulance rushed in to take her in the ambulance. While she was layed on the stretcher I hold her hand.
I saw how exhausted she was by her eyes.

"I'm safe" she whispered before dozing off.

———
Just got this sudden idea ((: