Ln4-Period

I walk into the store with my grey sweats and orange Mclaren sweater searching for the milk and listening to some music.

i was grabbing the milk when i suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder.''Miss, i think you got your period'' the man says sweet .''Fuck really?'' i ask he nods.''Here, put this around youre waist'' he hands me his jacket. ''thank you'' i say and hurry out of the shop.

''youre home already?'' Lando says while walking towards me. i nod and give him the groceries.''Who's jacket is that?'' he asked while trying to untie it. ''Oh uhm, its mine!'' i say while holding his hands to prevent him from removing it.''Im not stupid darling, what are you hiding?'' he told me while removing my hands from his and grabbing my shoulders.''I leaked'' i told him sad while going in for a hug.''What do you mean? Youre period'' he asked full of pity i nod and started crying a bit.''I was grabbing milk and a man walked towards me and told me i got my period'' i told him.''Oh darling come here" and he hugged me so tight I couldn't breath anymore."I will make a bath for you my love" he says and walks away.

How did I get so lucky?

—————
I'm sorry it's a short and bad one but I don't have the motivation to write right now