LN4 - Crashing

"Hello! I'm Y/n North and I am a formula one driver for McLaren" I said to the camera person."how does it feel to be the first girl into formula one?" The interviewer asked."it's really cool but very hard at the moment" I said back smiling. After a few more questions I was done and said goodbye to the people and walked to the garage.

"Hello Y/n how are you feeling" Zak asked me."I'm feeling great actually and ready to race today!" I say to Him while smiling from ear to ear."that's great to hear" Zak said back."i need to get ready, good luck" I said to zak."yea good luck to you to" zak said while giving my shoulder a pat and waking away.

While walking to my garage after I was done changing I came a cross Lando. Lando and I were team mates we weren't really friend but not enemy's at the same time."good luck out there today Mate" I said to lando. "Yeah, you too" Lando said while walking away very quick.

I stepped in the car and drove to the grid. I was starting at 8 so it was going to be hard to get into the top 5."radio check please" my engineer said."loud and clear" I said back to him while my mechanics where busy getting my car warm."alright 30 seconds" my engineer said.I saw my mechanics pull away the tire heathers and put it just on top."alright ten second, ten seconds" the mechanics walked away and it was time for my formation lap.

"Car feels good today" I said into my team radio while still driving the formation lap."alright that's good" my engineer said back. While getting back at the grid i set my car at p8 and got ready to race.

"It's lights out and away we go" the presenter said" Verstappen got away pretty good the same for North". After a few laps it was lap 10."Norris is trying to overtake Perez, and it worked Norris up into 4th place!"

"Alright radio check" my engineer said."yeah it works" I said back at him."what's my position at the moment?" I asked. "P7 with Ricciardo behind at 2,5 seconds, we have a better pace right now" my engineer said."alright got it.

"It's lap twenty right now and North is trying to overtake Sainz" the commentor said. "And it works!, north into 5th place"

"Alright good job, there's still much to do so stay focused" "who am I chasing?"I asked." Norris, there is a gap from 1,67" "alright copy"
I said while focusing on the next corner. After a lap I saw that I was very close to lando."how many seconds in between me and Lando?" I asked."0,7 you can try to overtake"." Alright got it" I said back to my engineer.

"North is getting close to Lando Norris" the Presentator said focused and enjoyed."here comes North, AND THEY ARE TOUCHING!" He shouted."North has crashed really badly!!"

I was trying to overtake lando when he suddenly steered in on me."Wtf is this guy doing?!" I screamed at my engineer mad."look out" my engineer said. "Wtf hé do-" I suddenly got spun off the track straight into the barriers.

"Are you okay?" My engineer asked. I couldn't move and couldn't see."Hello Y/n?" My engineer asked more concerned. I coughed and looked around me the only thing I could see was, smoke. I realized my car was on fire and quickly searched for the team radio."guys help me my car is on fire, I can't see a thing and can't move or breath!" I said panicked but still slightly calm."help is on there way stay on Y/n". Once Heard him everything went black.

Lando POV:
Once I saw her launched into the Barriers I immediately asked the team."what happend?, is she okay?, any response?". " no response yet lando" my engineer told me. I begon panicking and tried to get to the place as fast as possible again."is there any response yet?" I asked."yea she says her car is in fire and that she can't move or breathe" I heard my engineer say. And that my lovely lads is the moment I panicked."is she going to die?" I asked panicked."we know as much as you Lando". "But that's nothing" I said stressing.