LN4- Germany

Pronouns: she/her
warning; death/ car crash Swearing
Y/d/n: Your dads name
request:

Lando Pov:

''Lando, im sorry but my dad got a job offer in Germany and we need to move'' ''But you can decline it right?'' ''We cant im sorry..'' I slammed the door shut in her face. How can she do something like that? I need her. I need her for my school, i need her for my health, i need her with me on Races. I break down crying.

Its been 4 years since that moment, 4 years without my bestfriend.''Lando? are you ready we need to be on the grid in 5 minutes?'' charlotte says through the door of my driversroom.''Yea coming'' i say back and walk to my door to unlock it. y/n and i had almost no contact since the moment i shut the door, the only thing she sent was 'sorry.' I was so mad after that moment, how can she move and only say sorry? Fucking sorry? ''lando? where are your thoughts?'' Jarv asked. i shrugged and walked to my car.

''alright lando formation lap starts in one minute'' my engineer told me over the radio.''copy'' i answer back. and the formation lap starts, i had a great feeling today. and if you are wondering we are racing on Monza! Im starting third today and daniel p2. ''The weather conditions are going to be good today, no rain predicted. Lets send it Lando'!'' ''Copy, i got it!'' i say back smiling.

''alright lando thats p2, p2!'' I heard jarv say over my radio! ''FUCK YEA!'' i park my car infront of the 2 and jump out of my car. i walk iver to daniel and give him a bro hug.''Good job mate!'' i say to him.''You did great Norris!'' he says back laughing. we walk over to the team and jump in it.

then charlotte walked towards me, and i saw on her face it was nothing good.''Lando..'' she says soft.''Whats up charlotte?'' i say concerned. she just pulls my arm with her towards my drivers room.''i just got a call from Y/d/n'' she says while giving me my phone.''Just call him lando'' i nod at her and began searching for his name in my contacts and click on the call button.

''Hello?, with y/d/n" ''Hello with Lando, charlotte told me i needed to call you?''.''Im sorry Lando but Y/n got in a car crash this morning.'' he told me. And i couldnt believe what he just said, she cant be right? she is the most powerful women ever."a drunk driver drove into her car and she hit a tree, she was stuck in the car" "what is her condition?'' i asked scared for the answer. ''thats the problem my boy, she got hit so bad she died on the place'' My ears started ringing and the phone dropped out of my hand. No not my bestfriend.

''Lando, you need to trust me'' she giggles ''Why look at this construction Y/n? how can i trust this?'' he says back scared. she just giggled in response and pushed the boat on the water.''Y/N!' he screams back.

''you can do this Lando, i believe in you'' she told him right before the last karting race of the season.''Thank you Y/n'' he says back. ''And Lano Norris won the karting championship of 2014!'' the announcer says through the microphone.''You did it!'' she screamed while hugging her bestfriend.''I did it!'' he says back.

''Wait formula 4?, Lando thats amazing'' she screams over the phone.''Yea i know'' he says back''you dont sound happy Lando, whats wrong?'' ''i will travel around the world without you, i need you with me on races'' he says back sad.''Oh no, i will come with you if it helps you!'' ''but what about school?'' he says back hoping she doesnt care.''i dont care lando i will come with you''

those memories all shouting through my head at her funeral. It was a week after her crash. It was beautiful, there were her favorite flowers and stars which she liked so much, Her favorite songs were played and her coffin was inspired by the universe. I walked to her coffin.''We didnt have a great end love. But know that i love you forever'' i kissed my hand and put it on her coffin.

Maybe it wasnt the best end. but i knew it was the best that this chapter was closed.