Chapter 32: "Spit it out."

Why could I never have a normal morning?

All I wanted was a nice relaxing morning with a cup of coffee in my hand. But of course, Alexei did this.

I watched cautiously as Aliona showed Angelica where she could find food. She was way too comfortable in front of this stranger. It was like she didn't feel the tension and wariness in the room, and if she did she didn't care.

"Alexei," Sasha growled as he caught his cousin staring at Angelica's ass as she reached up to get a mug.

Sure, make yourself at home, why don't you?

"What?!" Alexei exclaimed, snapping his head to look back at Sasha and I.

"Call. Father. Right. Now." Sasha said, deathly calm. My eyes flicked back to Aliona as I heard her laugh at something Angelica said.

"Fine," Alexei sighed, walking over to Angelica, wrapping an arm around her waist and kissing her on the forehead. "Morning, Angel." I exchanged a wide eyed look with Sasha. He has a nickname. Not going to lie, he has game, he obviously used her name to get the nickname. Probably how she ended up here.

"Morning," Angelica smiled slowly, sticking one hip against the counter and turning in his arms to look at him. I caught Aliona rolling her eyes as she moved away from the two.

"You doing okay?" I asked softly, Sasha narrowed his eyes at me before rolling his eyes in exasperation.

"Yeh, just didn't need to watch them making sex eyes at each other this early in the morning." She grimaced, leaning against the kitchen counter next to me as she did. "So does Alexei usually do this?"

"It happens often," Dmitry said, sidling up next to Sasha, who scowled and walked away. Who pissed in his cornflakes this morning?

"I told him not to bring anyone here," Maxim grumbled apologetically.

"He clearly listened," I responded sarcastically. I sighed and got up. I needed more coffee. How fortunate for me that the happy couple were standing right in front of the coffee machine.

"You're in the way," I snapped at the two. Alexei flipped me off but gently pushed Angelica out of the way.

"Boris," Aliona chided softly from her spot against the counter. "No need to be rude." I gave her a glare, to which she responded with a glare of her own. Don't back down. I eventually gave in and looked away, and I saw her smile in triumph in my peripheral vision.

Little minx.

"It's fine," Angelica waved her off with a smile, her voice had a soft note of a Spanish accent. "I know I'm intruding in your home, Alexei didn't tell me this wasn't actually his house." I turned my head slowly to look at Alexei who was looking at the ceiling like it was the most interesting thing in the world.