Chapter 13: "You better not have made a meme of me again."

Fucking hell

Fucking hell.

The little spitfire raised her crutch unexpectedly. And now I'm laying on the floor, trying to recover from what the she-devil did to me.

The nerve of that girl!

She not only blatantly disrespected me, but she hit me. Twice. She hits surprisingly hard for a girl her size -- no scratch that; she hits extremely hard. If I didn't need her, she would be dead already just because of her mouth.

I tried to move again but a hiss escaped me. If she ever strikes me again I will show her where she really belongs.

In the cells.

My plan to make the prisoner's life a living hell for the remainder of her stay was interrupted by Dmitry walking back into the room. Fuck. I'm never going to live this down.

He takes one look at my position on the floor, and starts laughing unabashedly. I narrowed my eyes in his general direction, he just raised his hands in surrender and tried unsuccessfully to stop laughing.

"Come on you have to laugh, the girl was literally beaten within an inch of her life, and she still manages to take you down while on crutches."

"Fuck you asshole," I wheezed out.

With that he starts laughing again. Why am I friends with him?

"Because I am the only one who can deal with your girly mood swings. Tasha! Come see, you'll love this."

My eyes widened. Dmitry seeing me like this was bad enough. Natasha will take a picture and spread it around in the mafia. Fuck no.

"Dmitry, I've already told you I don't have time to inspect your -- Oh!"

Though I am very glad she stopped talking, I do not like the sinister smile on her face as she just stares at me, taking in everything.

"This is pure gold," she started laughing. "You know, Aliona might be my new favourite person."

I frowned. Why did everyone love her so much? She's disrespectful and the child of two murderers. What's there to like?

I was too busy cursing her that I didn't notice Natasha taking out her phone. Click.

I am going to kill her and Dmitry. They are enjoying my misery way too much. "Glad you find my misery so amusing, great team members aren't you." Both of them ignored me from laughing at whatever she had done with the picture.

"You better not have made a meme of me again." At this both of them turn their heads towards me.

"Who? Us? We would never, I am truly hurt that you think that we are that bad." Dmitry says while putting a hand over his heart, acting all offended. I rolled my eyes.

Dmitry and Natasha may be a cute couple (don't tell them I said that) but they also got up to a lot of mischief when together. They loved pranking people, mainly me, whenever possible.