Chapter 2: "Hello, ladies, passports and phones please."

"Their names are Leonardo and Sofia Saunders

"Their names are Leonardo and Sofia Saunders."

When I got on this plane three hours ago, I didn't realize that my parents would be the target of four Russian men with machine guns. And instead of them being here, I was stuck in their place, with their passport and their seat number. Why did they want them? Of all people, my parents were the most normal pair I have ever met -- decent looks, decent jobs with decent pay. No secret service crazy stuff. The situation wasn't adding up. At all. My parents were normal people, normal parents, despite me only having the memories of the last three years, I knew they were good people. They couldn't possibly be a target, let alone a target of four burly hijackers carrying machine guns.

"Now my men and I have two issues," I jumped when Boris started speaking again, causing the lady next to me to give me a look. What issues could there possibly be? Please don't take me, please don't take me, pleasedon'ttakeme.

"The first issue is, we have no idea what they look like, they've kept their identity well hidden over the years. Yes, this may be odd but they were very good at concealing themselves, no social media, and seemingly no pictures of them or any family members online," Boris said, as his eyes flashed in anger. My parents had almost no photos of us, not even in the house. I was never allowed social media -- yes, I know a 19-year-old with no social media is kinda insane, but let's just say you wouldn't want to be on my parents' bad side. This problem of theirs could keep me safe considering they probably didn't know I existed. Hold up, what does that mean? My parents did that on purpose? I thought they were just superstitious or something.

"Our second issue is that they also somehow managed to hide what seats they are sitting in, the only two things we know for sure is that they are on this plane and their names," Boris said with frustration. Huh, when my parents asked me to hide the seating info on the plane's website, I would never have guessed this was the reason, I figured they were just being paranoid and overprotective as always. Although I should have realized something wasn't normal with their request.

I was very skilled with technology and was a pretty decent computer hacker, so my parents sometimes asked me to hide their plane info or whatnot. Pretty stupid of me to do what they ask but they are my parents and they have done so much for me I can't just say no.

The plane was filled with the sounds of whispering, and crying until...

"EVERYONE QUIET!" Flinching, we looked at Maxim, as he smiled, clearly enjoying the fear he saw in all of our faces. "Good, now that I have your attention, here are the rules; you are all going to sit quietly as we go through each row and ask for your passports, and phones, anyone who doesn't comply will be shot." Everyone gasped. I had to think of something quickly because my passport has my full name -- proof that I was the daughter of Leonardo and Sofia Saunders.

I drew my hood up so no one could see my face. What should I do about my passport? I suddenly had an idea, a very stupid idea, who knew if it would even work. I grabbed my passport from my bag, all the while the old woman next to me was giving me a weird look.