Chapter 10: "Aliona, meet Natasha."

That stupid, scum of earth, lowlife, bastard--

I yelped as the water became too hot. My hand reached out hastily to lower the temperature so I can get back to my monologue of cursing that stupid robot wall to the depths of hell.

Now, where was I? Oh right, that stupid wanker, jackass, arsehole, dickhead, jerk. How dare he do that?! I was going to bury him but unfortunately, I need to heal first to at least walk around and then haul his body six feet under.

Getting into the shower was an interesting experience that I will never forget. And I don't think that my butt is forgiving me anytime soon because of the number of times I fell just so I could reach the shower.

In the shower, I had to hold something to keep my balance since I was standing on only one leg, and my balance wasn't that phenomenal. And let's not forget about the most hellish part, shampooing my hair. Not only did I have a head wound, but it was also very challenging to shampoo on one foot with my eyes closed. I almost died like five times. Five times!

I hopped out of the shower and hopped towards the bathroom sink. Up until this point I had avoided looking in the mirror because I knew what I saw would be nothing short of horrifying.

I was right. I looked like I had run face-first into a brick wall, with my whole body. My chin had numerous finger marks, I had a split lip, and a hand-shaped bruise on the side of my face. My ribs were also an unhealthy shade of blue, and I'm sure my back and the back of my head were also in bad shape.

As I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked at the numerous scars that covered my body. All from a supposed kidnapping from the part of my life that I didn't remember. Did I believe my parents? Should I believe my parents after all this? I did believe that I had been through something horrible but now I had a sneaking suspicion that my parents were hiding a whole lot from me. I intended to find out what they were hiding. Of all the scars on my body, there was one where I knew where it came from.

The one on the side of my face. It was so close to the hairline you could barely see it. I had got that in the accident that took all of my memories. It was a reminder that I had lost my whole persona three years ago. I had no recollection and the doctors said I probably never would.

I sighed and wrapped my body in a towel before hopping my way back to the bed so I could sit down and get dressed. Every hop I took hurt my ribs and stomach. I had such a normal life a day ago, what happened? I got onto the bed and got dressed in the clothes the brick wall had given me last night.

Yes, they may be from some random girl he slept with, but it was better than my blood-covered clothes, and all of my luggage was still on the plane.

It is funny how I trusted Boris, a stranger who hijacked a plane, more than my own parents right now.