Chapter 19: A Day of Reveals

Sharpshooter sat in his room, contemplating on the sliver of information he had on the teen. The boy's origins were an enigma to the Pro Hero. His face didn't look Japanese in the slightest so it was quite easy to tell that he wasn't from this country. Next was his family, the teen had never mentioned anything about them from their time together. It doesn't look like his classmates and teachers know much about it either. 

It bothered him to the point that it made him desperate.

But now, he would finally get some answers to his questions. The Pro Hero went to rendezvous with the student as planned. Sharpshooter turned up to the teen's doorstep, ringing the doorbell. Not many seconds later, Boboiboy came and opened the door for him.

As he came into the boy's abode, he noticed that it was very clean for someone who lives by himself. The idea of cleaning such a big place by himself sounded very troublesome. But then he remembered, Boboiboy could split into his elements. Yet another mystery to be solved.

The quirk of the youngest son of the Todoroki family, Half-Cold Half-Hot was already considered very rare. Elemental Manipulation was a quirk powerful enough that it could most certainly overpower most Pro Heroes. Not only that, having the ability to split his elements only added to his already absurd strength. He pondered as he let his chin rest on his hands.

"Would you like some coffee? It'll be a while before I'll be able to properly explain everything to you, Sharpshooter." Some coffee would definitely be helpful. He hadn't been able to sleep properly for the past few days.

The teen came back placing the hot cup of joe on the table before he sat in the opposite direction of where the Pro Hero was sitting. The two sat in silence before Sharpshooter spoke up.

"Explain."

"I guess I should start from the beginning, huh?" The boy scratched the back of his neck. 

He started to tell Sharpshooter everything from the day he met his dearest friend, Ochobot to how he ended up in Japan. Sharpshooter was taken aback with the story. Aliens from outer space? Robots harboring great power called Power Spheres? The whole thing was bizarre to say the least, but Sharpshooter decided to trust his former intern's words. 

"So now, you are trapped here and have no way to go back to your original world?"

"Yes, unfortunately. But Solar has been searching for a way to go back. And I'm sure my friends are thinking of a way to bring me back." Boboiboy replied.

"That means, you'll leave someday... right?" Sharpshooter gazed down, a shadow looming over his face.

Boboiboy became silent as he realized something. If he were to leave, what would happen to his friends? His teachers? Everyone who he got to know in this world...

...

...

...

He looked down with a guilty look on his face. Not knowing what to reply to the Pro Hero. When suddenly, Sharpshooter's actions and words almost shattered his heart.

"I don't want that! Not being able to see you again... is the worst!" Sharpshooter locked the boy into a hug, shedding tears. 

"I... I treasure every moment I have with you... Despite our short time together, you are like a son to me."

"Sharpshooter... I-I don't know what to say..." He muttered, tears threatening to come out of the boy's eyes.

"What, has your father never hugged you before?" Sharpshooter joked.