Chapter 12: The Search

Before Boboiboy disappeared, the gang actually planned to have fun. With all of the missions they did, they have longed for a vacation. There were actually times that they thought they would die at some point if they didn't.

"We're actually going on a vacation!" Ying exclaimed in excitement.

"Thank god that the Admiral actually agreed to it!" Gopal exclaimed. "I thought I was gonna faint!"

"Come on, Gopal! What matters is that we're going on vacation!" Yaya told him.

"Same place?" Boboiboy asked.

"Same place!" They said in unison.

"Mr. Papa!" Boboiboy called out. "To Earth!"

"To Earth!" All of them said in unison.

After landing on Earth, they were immediately greeted by their families, running towards their arms. They planned to go camping under the stars. They all went home and agreed to meet up tomorrow.

"You ready for camping tomorrow, Ochobot?" Boboiboy asked his robotic friend.

"Ready as can be. What I'm worried about is you!" Ochobot replied, referring to the times he had forgotten about their trips when they were younger.

"I won't forget, I promise!" Boboiboy said.

"That's what you said the other times as well." Ochobot replied as Boboiboy frowned at it.

"You still awake?" Tok Aba asked, coming into Boboiboy's room. "Go to sleep. You're going camping tomorrow, right?"

"Ok, Tok..." Boboiboy complied as he went towards his bed.

The next day, Boboiboy was hurried into getting ready for the trip as he had slept in.

"We'll be on our way now, Tok!" Boboiboy told his grandfather.

"Have a safe trip, okay?" He replied.

"Thanks, Tok! Ochobot, Cattus? Let's go!" He said before going outside and pressing a button on his power watch.

"Summoning Vehicle..." It said in a monotone voice before a motorbike appeared in front of Boboiboy.

"This feature is so convenient for traveling..." Boboiboy commented.

"You should thank Nut and Motobot. They worked hard together to put that feature in everyone's power watches." Ochobot remarked.

"I'll go and thank them when we get back." Boboiboy replied as he hopped on the vehicle and activated his helmet. "But for now, we should have fun while we can!"

Ochobot and Cattus got on the bike before they went off to their camping destination. As they expected, everyone was already there.

"Boboiboy, you're late!" Ying told him as Ochobot and Cattus got off of the vehicle.

"At least he's not as late as when we were younger." Yaya said.

"Yeah! He would appear during the last minutes of our trip!" Gopal remarked.

"I've changed since then!" Boboiboy told his best friend before a blinding light enveloped him.

"What's happening?!" Gopal exclaimed as all of them shielded their eyes from the light.

As the light dimmed down, they all noticed one thing, with utter shock and disbelief dawning over them.

Boboiboy was gone. Along with his motorbike, he was gone.

"W-What happened?! Boboiboy's gone!" Fang exclaimed.

"Ochobot! Can you scan the area?!" Ying asked him. Ochobot nodded in agreement.