Chapter 13: Internships And The Fight In Hosu City

As the first day of internships came, everyone was given a suitcase to put their costumes in.

"You all have your costumes, right?" Aizawa confirmed. "Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything."

"Yessir!" Ashido replied in excitement.

"Speak clearly! It's "yes, sir," Ashido." Aizawa reprimanded.

"Yes, sir..." Ashido said, feeling a bit bummed.

"Make sure you mind your manners with the Heroes at your internships. Off with you, now." Aizawa told the class.

"Yes, sir!" Most of the class replied.

"Tokoyami, you're going to Kyushu, right?" Boboiboy asked his friend.

"Yes. You?" Tokoyami asked back.

"Honshu." Boboiboy answered.

"It seems like we'll be going in opposite directions." Tokoyami said.

Boboiboy then saw the time. His train was about to depart in a few minutes.

"I'll see you soon, Tokoyami!" Boboiboy said.

"Yes, see you soon!" Tokoyami replied before going to the opposite direction.

After boarding the train, Boboiboy saw a familiar face. It seems like they were both going the same direction.

"Midoriya?" Boboiboy called out.

"Boboiboy? Are you going to Honshu, too?" Midoriya questioned.

"Uh, yeah. The Yamanashi prefecture." Boboiboy told him.

"That's where I'm going!" Midoriya said in surprise. "Boboiboy, which offer did you pick?"

"The Focus Hero: Sharpshooter." Boboiboy answered.

"Sharpshooter?!" Midoriya exclaimed in sudden excitement.

"Uh, yeah. You know him?" Boboiboy asked.

"Know him?! He's a Hero known for his amazing accuracy and efficiency! He's quite popular!" Midoriya said in a fast pace, fanboying about the Hero.

"Woah, Midoriya! You should calm down before you faint or something!" Boboiboy said in concern.

"Ok, I'm calming down..." Midoriya said as he calmed down.

"What about you?" Boboiboy questioned.

"A Hero named Gran Torino." Midoriya answered.

"I never heard of him. Who is he?" Boboiboy asked in curiosity.

For some reason, Midoriya wouldn't answer. Boboiboy thought it was suspicious at first, but brushed it off.

After disembarking the train, the two went off to the Yamanashi prefecture. Boboiboy decided to accompany Midoriya until he got to his agency.

"This is an agency? It's more like an apartment." Boboiboy commented on the building as Midoriya knocked on the door.

"I'm here from U.A. High. My name is Izuku Midoriya... Nice to meet yo-" Midoriya said as he took a peek inside before he stopped talking all of a sudden.

"Midoriya? What's wrong?" Boboiboy questioned, looking over where Midoriya was looking.

There was a body on the floor, blood all around it.