Chapter 3: Training

(Author's Note: I really hope you guys have already watched BBB Galaxy before reading this.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Boboiboy's POV:]

No time to waste at all! The sports festival is in 2 weeks and of course, I needed to train. There was no school today and it was still early in the morning and I decided to use my free time to train. So I went out to the dense forest just a few miles away from my dorm.

"Boboiboy Hepta Split!" A yellow circle with 7 different emblems appeared above me. I jumped up and on the other side, there came 7 people out of it.

[3rd Person POV:]

"It's been a long time since we've split into 7! What's the occasion?" Wind cheerfully asked.

"It's U.A.'s sports festival, right?" Light asked seriously.

"I don't get why we need to train though. Why don't we just use our 2nd tier forms?" Fire pointed out.

"No. You know how it would turn out. Especially you and Lightning." Earth said with authority in his voice.

"Hey! Why am I being dragged into his mistake?!" Lightning asked.

"Fire, you know we can't do that. We almost killed a person when we did."
This sentence made all of them feel guilty of what they did during their first day in this place.

~Flashback~

The person's face was filled with bruises, was currently bleeding and had high-degree burns. Blaze was there, fuming in anger. The person called him a monster but that only made Blaze to go even more violent against him. He couldn't stand a chance against the 2nd tier power of Fire.

Blaze would have probably killed him if it weren't for the Heroes that arrived on the scene to calm him down. That person was a Villain who was just recently put into the Wanted list. He was responsible for the deaths of many children.

The undeniable fact was that even the Heroes were having a hard time trying to restrain Blaze. Blaze was just too powerful for them. It was until a man came with a smile on his face. He successfully calmed him down and Blaze apologized to the Heroes he had hurt after.

~Flashback Ends~

"I wonder if we will be able to meet him again?" Fire questioned.

"Maybe soon, Fire. Ok then, who's up for sparring?"

"I am! I wanna fight Lightning!" Wind volunteered.

"Oh please, why would I fight you out of all of us?"

"Oh, my bad. Are you that scared of losing?" Wind playfully teased him. Then suddenly, lightning struck a nearby tree, scaring most of the elements.

"Oh, it's on." The expression of anger clearly present on his face.

"Now that's more like it!" Wind smirked.

"I'll be the referee, I don't want you two to get too destructive." Earth said.

"That's fine by me!" Wind agreed.

Wind and Lightning then took a battle stance while the rest of the elements backed away.

"Fight!"

Wind went first. He summoned wind around his hands and directed it towards Lightning. Lightning dodged and summoned his Lightning Blades and went up to Wind's face. Lightning was about to hit him but missed due to Wind dodging.