Chapter 16: The Exams

"You all are studying properly, right?" Aizawa questioned. "I'm sure you already know, but it won't be just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time."

"That's all." Aizawa said before he left.

"I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari and Ashido exclaimed. Both students were not exactly great at studying.

"With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!" Kaminari exclaimed. He was the one with the worst grades. Ashido was just a bit better than him.

"It's true that we had one event after another, but..." Tokoyami sweatdropped.

"As expected, U.A. is harsh on their students..." Boboiboy commented.

"For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them, but with back-to-back events and stuffs, the finals will be different..." Sato said as Koda nodded in agreement.

"It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too." Mineta said pridefully for achieving one fo the highest scores in the class.

"T-Tenth on the midterms?!" Both Kaminari and Ashido said in disbelief. They never thought the class pervert would score higher than them.

"And here I thought you were one of us!" Ashido said, pointing at Mineta.

"Guys like you are only likable if they're dumb...! Where's the demand for this?!" Kaminari said.

"The world, I guess." Mineta replied.

"Ashido, Kaminari! L-Let's do our best! We all want to go to training camp together, right?" Midoriya said. He placed fourth.

"Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!" Iida said. He placed second.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention to class." Todoroki stated. He placed fifth on the midterms.

"Todoroki, don't say that! We need to encourage them to become better!" Boboiboy said. He placed seventh.

"Be careful with your words!" Kaminari said as he clenched his heart.

"You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures." Yaoyorozu said. She was the smartest in class.

"Yao-momo!" The statement perked up Ashido and Kaminari.

"I can't help at all with the practical, though..." Yaoyorozu suddenly turned gloomy. It seemed that Todoroki noticed the sudden change in behavior.

"I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too? I'm having some trouble with quadratic functions..." Jirou asked.

"Huh?" Yaoyorosu interjected.

"Sorry, me too! How are you with classical Japanese?" Sero asked as he put his hands together.

"I'd like to join, too. There's a bunch of stuff I don't get..." Ojiro said.

"Please!" Jirou, Sero and Ojiro begged.

"Everyone!" Yaoyorozu was extremely happy to hear about it. She even stood up from her chair from that very same excitement. "Yes, of course!"

"All right!" The students shouted in joy.

"Then, let us hold a study session at my residence this week!" She said.

"Seriously? I can't wait to see your house!" Ashido said.

"Oh, in that case, I must tell Mother and have her open up the hall!" Yaoyorozu said excitingly. In fact, the other students could practically feel it coming off of her.