chapter 24-Elliot is losing?

HEY  I AM HERE. And I am doing a second update in the same dayyyyy. Love you guys so sorry for the long wait. 

_________________________________________________________

BLAIRE'S POV

I began feeling around the room, as I could not see anything. I then heard a fan, so he had AC, I walked to where the noise was coming from. I felt the vent on the ground and I yanked the top open and crawled through the space. Suddenly light began pouring through the vent halls as I kept crawling. I eventually heard birds chirping, no way. This could not be real, birds chirping; I began crawling faster and pushed the vent out, and I fell down onto grass. Grass! I fell onto grass. I breathed in the air and it smelt like flowers. I opened my eyes and absorbed the light, but it was not real sky light, it was fluorescent lighting. I looked around in horror as I realized this was not outside at all. It was inside, a fake outside that was inside. And there was a big front of a  house. Tears began streaming down my face. What kind of sick psychopath does this. I ran to the house, I threw open the door and I stepped into the front entrance. 

The door slammed and locked behind me. I banged on the door and tried pulling the handle but there was no visible lock. I began slowly walking through the 'house', and entered the kitchen. The kitchen was very spacious and it had a large fridge, I saw stuff on the fridge so I walked closer to get a better look at it. There were photoshopped pictures of Elliot and I on 'vacations' I screamed in horror. I ran through the house and in the living room there were framed pictures of Elliot and I. I threw them on the ground and the glass shattered all over the floor. What the hell was his actual problem? Who builds a fake house inside and photoshops pictures of two people to make a fake lifestyle. 

I was appalled I felt that I was going to throw up at anytime. I ran up the stairs of the house and on the stairs landing there was a small mail table. I picked up the mail and read 'Mr. and Mrs. Elliot.' I dropped the mail on the stairs and began running up the stairs again. I threw open a door, and there was a baby crib tucked into a corner and a mobile hanging from the ceiling. 

"Oh my god." I whispered in shock. This is sick, this is perverted. I thought, I began approaching the crib and saw there was nothing there. I sighed in relief, and started to run out of there, I threw open the next door, and there was a big desk, and a small sign that read 'Mr. Elliot' I looked into the desk and saw wedding invitations with a date that had already passed, I looked more closely and saw my name on them. I picked up the invitation and there sat a beautiful diamond ring, and hanging up on the coat rack was a wedding dress. I gasped, and held my hand over my mouth. This was more than psycho, there was no word that could even begin putting a meaning into everything I was feeling at that moment. I picked up a book that was on the desk and it was a scrapbook that had baby pictures of me in it. Where did he even get these? I wondered to myself as I walked out of that room and threw open the next door. It was just a plain bedroom. I quickly shut the door and began walking quietly along the hallway. I noticed the stairs went up another floor. So I climbed up the stairs. I knew I was running out of time but my curiosity got the best of me. I opened a door  that was on the left of the hallway on the third floor and it was like Fifty Shades of Grey.  I quickly shut the door and kept wondering to the other side of the hall. I pulled open the door and there was a huge bedroom, the whole room was black and grey and the bed was massive.I walked in to get a better look of the room, when suddenly I heard the door shut, and Elliot stood there. 

"Times up, honey." He whispered in my ear. He kissed my neck and I looked down and to my horror he was naked. 

"And now it's time to put some use to this house." Elliot laughed. 

______________________________________________________________

AHH SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK????