chapter ten-Elliot's Assault

Ok ok, so I am very sorry I have not updated in a while. But here ya go! Also side bar I will not be updating for a little bit please understand. Thanks my LoVelies! Also, let me know after you finish this chapter if this shed some light on who Elliot really is. Thanks <3

________________________________________________________________

Psychopaths maybe the best people to have around during a crisis. 

.Elliot.

When the voice first came I was fifteen. I had barely hit puberty, but from the minute it came it would never shut up.

My mom had just gotten the job at the school, and my mind told me to go after a girl.

First, the thoughts were nice, and then they slowly became more controlling, violent, and dangerous.

I had just turned sixteen when I met Adrien Young. She was a grade below me and she went to the boarding school. I liked her a lot, and so did my mind. Adrien seemed to like me a lot.

I had not told her about the voice because well if you were just to go up to girls and be like hey I have this crazy voice in my head... they would run faster then you could say hey. So that was a no no. Adrien and I ended up "dating" until I turned seventeen and she met Austin Blanche. There was nothing special about the dude, he was just another quarter back. She broke up with me in a heartbeat and she went out with Austin instead. I was furious and so was my voice. That was my first human kill.

I killed Austin Blanche at the age of sixteen and it only went downhill from there. Adrien escaped me and switched schools.

My voice was furious and I was furious.

After that same thing happening three other times with different people I had finally had enough.

I had lost all hope, so I returned back to Wisconsin and finished my sophomore year of college. When I returned to check in with my mom that is when I met the most beautiful girl. Blaire.

Blaire was perfect in every way. She was more than physically beautiful. She was pure of heart and my mind wanted her from the start. She created this aromatic scent and she was not vain like other girls. Blaire didn't care much about her physical appearance, and honestly, she would look beautiful with or without makeup.

It was crazy. It was love at first sight.

I was in love with Blaire.

My mind was obsessed with Blaire.

.Blaire.

I lifted my heavy eyes open and I drew out a long breath before I began screaming frantically. I was in a plastic room. There was a small bed and that was it. How was I supposed to go pee? The walls were clear and it was like I was in a room that was inside a room.

I banged on the plastic but as soon as I touched it he came in.

"You are awake," Elliot said as he bent down next to the plastic.

"And you are still a jerk." I scowled.

"That will change." He whispered.

"Elliot I need to use the restroom... please?" I begged.

"Ok. But if you try anything." He spaced out. "Let's go."

.Elliot.

I don't know what the hell was going on.

One minute I was taking Blaire out of the container and the next I had her against the wall.

My lips fell on hers.

My mind had told me to do it.

I kissed her without permission, and she just withered up away from me.

She began beating on my chest, but I grabbed her hands and moved them away.

Tears rolled down her cheeks, and that is when I stopped.

I knew it was bad when I felt no remorse, no sympathy afterward. My mind had completely taken every ounce of humanity I had for others away. She sniffled and straightened herself up before she followed me to the bathroom. I knew she wasn't trying anything because I could hear her sobs through the small crack at the bottom of the doorway.

I just wish she could feel the same way I do.

.Blaire.

What the actual hell? Elliot just assaulted me, my lips, he crossed the line. Since when is Elliot an aggressive kisser. When he kissed me I felt nothing but sadness and I felt uncomfortable. He held my hands tightly to the point where I couldn't feel my fingers anymore.

In the bathroom, I scrubbed my mouth roughly. God, he makes me sick.

.Elliot.

When she came out she had tears rolling down her cheeks and she just stood there lifeless.

She will get over this.

Are you sure?

Yes. Just give her time show her how much you love her.

No.

Yes.

No.I just forced myself on her and you want me to do something else? No.

Ok ok.

I want Blaire to like me but I want her to know who she is dealing with.

Then show her exactly who is the boss. 

_________________________________________________________________

Also if anyone wants to make a book cover for this book just personal message me the cover and you will be greatly appreciated. Thanks <3