chapter 15- Elliot's kill

WARNING: THESE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WILL GET INTENSE 

Most psychopaths love aggression. 

.BLAIRE.

I have not been alone since that note. Wendy, Shane, officers, nurses, or someone is always with me. I sit in the hospital bed with someone always asking 'Are you ok?' or 'Do you need something?' It is a nice gesture but after what happened I just want to rebuild my life and be normal.

But with him on the loose, that is next to impossible.

-_-

The police took the letter with them and they are running tests on it. I have had to retell my story many times and each time it gets more difficult. Everything in my life is on edge. I am on edge all the time. The hair on my arms just stands up at the mention of any potential 'Elliot'. Every officer is on the lookout for the devil. But everyone knows...

Incognito is when the devil feasts.

.ELLIOT.

"Hayes Lane?"

"Yes sir" I responded to the TSA. I am skipping town, but I will have what I desire most soon enough. I strolled through the airport with my newly dyed hair, brown eye contacts, and heavier figure. Trudging through the crowds, people think I am just a normal person, not a serial killer. My mind is on edge, it keeps telling me it needs another kill to calm down, but could I get away with something like that in the airport? I think I am on edge because my little angel has the whole USA police force on the hunt for me, how flattering. Walking towards the single bathroom for 'Families' I saw a young boy who reminded me too much of Shane, he was not Shane but I could deal. I quickly followed in behind him and right before the door closed I caught it.

-_-

I washed away any evidence of the 'Shane', boarded the plane, I was seated in coach next to a sweet little girl. She reminded me so much of that small girl I had killed on accident. I laughed with her, and then when she went to sleep I thought about having kids with my angel. We would have the most beautiful kids.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Bienvenue to Paris," the speaker rang.

Indeed Bienvenue a Paris. Je te regarde quand je suis a France mon ange.

.BLAIRE.

"Shane and Wendy, when I get out of here tomorrow can we get out of here? Please? I need it." I begged.

"Like out of town?" Wendy asked.

"More than that," I said

"Out of the state?" Shane asked.

"Out of this country, I just need to find myself again." I sighed.

"Of course, but where are you thinking?" Wendy asked.

"Somewhere foreign," I answered.

"K. We will talk to the police and let you know," Wendy squeezed my hand, and as Shane and she got up to leave a nurse entered.

.SHANE.

"I do not care if you say no, we are leaving. She needs a break!" Wendy fought.

"He is still on the loose!" The officer screamed.

"She needs this, please," I begged. The officer's tired wrinkled face softened and he sighed.

"If we allow it, if, we do, then she will have to be accompanied by two guards and you two," He stated while scratching his forehead.

"Deal!" Wendy screamed. "Thank you, really, I am so happy, and she will be thrilled,"

"No problem," The officer let out a toothy grin.

Wendy dragged me back to her hospital room, and she was sitting in her hospital nightgown anxiously, she still looked breathtaking, her eyes were still twinkling and her lips were still a fresh rose pink. "Well?" Blaire asked. Her voice, it was angelic, she was an angel of her own kind.

"They said yes!" Wendy screeched. Blaire shot up out of the bed and hugged Wendy and then she came to me. I held her warm smaller body in my arms like it was the last time I was to ever see her again. I took a whiff of her and then she started to break away from the hug and that is when I kissed her. To my surprise, she kissed me back. It was gentle and light, but it was full of earth-shattering electricity.

.ELLIOT.

'Beep beep' my phone buzzed. I looked down and there was a picture of Blaire and Shane, kissing. The picture made my blood boil but then there was another beep with a text that read.

'Boss,

They are coming to Paris.'

This was too easy. This will be too easy. She is too easy to get.