chapter twenty- Elliot's plan

Psychopaths hope to be noticed by someone through their own unique ways. 

____________________________________________________________________

BLAIRE POV

"Smitten's ice cream!" I jumped up from the couch screaming.

"Yeah I guess, I was more in the mood for cookies..." Shane complained.

Shane and I have been living in San Francisco for a little over three months, we slowly got adjusted. Shane had a job and I just chilled at our apartment.

"Oh Shane don't you know, ice cream is the best!"

"Whatever you say," Shane rolled his eyes at me. We left the apartment and walked to Smittens (the best ice cream in San Fran.) As we walked through the busy streets of San Francisco our hands holding each other, and I was happy. Finally.

"Elliot!" Some man called from behind. I quickly spun around, my eyes searching for the devil. He was not there, but another man named Elliot was. Shane calmed me down a bit by holding onto me.

"Your safe now," He whispered in my ear.

I am paranoid.

After getting our ice cream we walked back to our apartment, I was startled when I found my door ajar. "Someone is here," I whispered to Shane. He nodded and took out a pocket knife. He flicked on the lights as he stepped in the doorway first. I slowly followed. There stood three men all dressed in suits.

"Shane and Blaire, its the FBI, we need you both to come back to Texas right now." A man in a black suit stated while he held his badge out to us.

"Why?" I spoke.

"Wendy's trial," He replied.

"Why can't she testify for herself?" Shane asked.

"She is dead."

"What?"

"She is dead, Elliot killed her." He said. I shivered at that name and that horrible thought. "And we have reason to believe that Elliot is here, so we need to evacuate you both today."

"Yes yes of course," I said as I held back tears. Of course, this is not over. It never will be. I thought he was dead. How can this be?

ELLIOT POV

Everything is going perfect, my plan is working perfectly, my Blaire will be back in Texas and in my arms so soon. Those fake FBI agents are just the thing I needed for Blaire to come back and make it easier for me to get her again. This time I will not let her go, and this time I will destroy everyone and everything who is in the way of our love.

I am coming for you Shane.

BLAIRE POV

The plane ride back to Texas was very quick, Shane and I sat next to each other the whole ride back. The plane landed and we slowly deboarded, as I came out of the terminal I saw someone who I wish I would never have to lay eyes on again.

"Shane," I whispered as I pulled his sleeve. He looked and saw them too.

"Stay away," He yelled.