chapter 2-Elliot snaps

Psychopaths cannot recognize fear.

On days we have assembly we don't have any other classes so after my little rendez-vous with Elliot I dashed back to my dorm and started planning my outfit for the party tonight. 

My friend Wendy was throwing a party and she invited a TON of people. It is a little ways off campus but luckily today was Friday so it's not like I had class tomorrow or anything. 

"GIRL WHERE WERE YOU?" Avery asked jumping on my bed. 

"Sleeping. Oh and then I talked to Elliot Jones." I shrugged. 

"You talked to Elliot. What is wrong with you?" Avery screamed. 

"He was nice when I talked to him. Anyways he is also kinda the SON OF THE HEADMISSTRESS OF OUR SCHOOL so I sorta had to talk to him. But he is not bad. He was cool and chill and he totally got me out of trouble for missing today." I told Avery. 

"mhmmm. Anyways I am gonna go get dressed." Avery yelled to me as she walked out of my room. 

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

I put on (the outfit in the picture or whatever you want her to wear) and grabbed my bag. Avery was wearing a blue romper with sandals.  She grabbed my hand and we rode to the party in her Range Rover. We were allowed to leave the school on weekends but not during the weekdays. 

She drove fast towards Wendy's off campus house. When we arrivedat the house I could hear music booming, and I could see people bent over her bushes. I walked with Avery to the front door and we just walked in. The party was crazy. There were so many guys and I mean it is strange for us since we go to an all girls school. Avery wandered off with some guy from the all boys boarding school seven miles away. So I just looked around Wendy's house. I don't know what I was looking for, maybe Wendy... maybe an escape. Honestly I hated parties. 

"Hey umm Blaire?" I heard someone ask. I spun around quickly and I was met with Elliot. 

"Elliot?" I asked. He was wearing a nice shirt and jeans. 

"Yeah hey Blaire. Fancy seeing you here. You wanna go talk?" He asked.

"sure!" I said. 

Elliot led me outside to a set of swings in Wendy's backyard. I sat on the swing and he leaned on the swing set. "So Blaire. I talked to my mom and she said you are all good! And yeah." He whispered. 

"Thank you so so much." I said springing to my feet and giving Elliot a hug. This time he wasn't stiff he wrapped his arms around me. And I felt safe? 

"No problem." He said smiling. 

"Like seriously thank you... if you ever need anything I swear I will do anything for you." I said breaking the hug. A wave disappointment flashed through his eyes as I broke the hug. 

"I will let you know." He laughed. 

"Elliot how old are you?" I asked curiously. 

"How old are you?" He asked. 

"I am s- wait a minute I asked first" I laughed. 

"Ok ok I am twenty one." He told me. 

"Ok I am seventeen." I smiled. 

"So you are a junior?" He asked. 

"Umm yeah. Yep. Why do you come to the school so often? I mean I know your mom works there. " I mumbled. 

"Why do you need to know?" He fired back with anger. I shifted in the swing uncomfortably. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered. 

"No it is alright." He said, his mood changed quickly. I bowed my head down. My hair created a curtain between Elliot and I. "No I am sorry. It doesn't matter. My mom is just a sensitive subject." he said rubbing his hand on my back. "Please don't be upset." He begged. 

"Ok" I said slowly rising my head. "I have to go."

"No wait." 

"I have to go." I said running back. When I turned around Elliot was sitting on the swing by himself. 

.Elliot.

I will have her someday. 

soon...Blaire...soon you will be mine