chapter 5- Elliot is a psycho

Psychopaths like to blend in. 

.Blaire.

I knew I had to avoid Elliot at all costs so I called in sick for Avery and I today. We had not come out of our dorm all weekend. 

"Blaire. I need to get out of here I am too scared." Avery suddenly said from the couch. 

"I agree. I can't leave I would have no where to go but you need to take some time off." I said. Avery nodded and before I could blink she was gone. Avery had taken a suitcase and left. 

I sighed as I plopped onto my bed. I put on my shoes and got ready for school, I was gonna return to my last two classes today. I was walking to my math class and I had to pass Elliot's building. As I looked at the building it reminded me of the psychopath Elliot was. He was crazy. 

A door slammed from the house and out came Elliot stomping over towards me. I quickly began running towards the math building. I caught sight of Emily and screamed at her. She saw me and rushed over to me. As I looked over my shoulder I saw Elliot standing there, in the middle of the path, glaring daggers at me. If looks could kill I would be drowning at the bottom of the Mariana Trench. Emily was rubbing my arm and I got the idea to confront Mrs. Jones. 

"Come in." Her voice was stern but smooth. 

So basically Emily walked me over to her office just in case Elliot came out. Her office was grey, very grey, and all the curtains were shut. On one wall she had her diplomas displayed in fragile glass cases, I could see no dust or finger prints so she kept up with her space well. No papers littered her desk, only a silver sleek desk top and a single picture... of her and Elliot. CRAB. I forgot she was his mom. Oh my god. 

"What would you like to talk about Ms. Blaire?" She asked staring directly at me. 

"Actually the safety of some of the people whom are living here, on campus... that aren't.... well... ummm.... students." I fiddled with my fingers nervously as I sat upright in the grey leather couch. I was very uncomfortable in the couch that was made to be comfortable but professional. 

"Like who?" She inquired. 

Oh crab. 

"Umm his name is... Elliot. Your son." I said before staring up at her. Then looking down to the floor, I stared at the pattern of the wood intently before distracting myself with my shoes. 

"What about him? He is such a dear, isn't he?" She said a little forced. I glared at her questionably and then looked at the ceiling, I noticed five cameras just on the ceiling. All of them had a red light on. They were recording. 

"Oh yes." I smiled. "he makes the campus so safe, I came here to discuss you giving him an award." I lied while staring at the cameras. 

"Oh whoops I dropped that pen will you get it?" She asked pointing to a slick black pen on the floor. We both bent down on the floor to get it. "I know what he did." She whispered. "No don't look at me. Those cameras are his. They are all over the school, he is always watching." She said before standing up. "If that is all you may leave. Say hi to Elliot if you see him." She said. I nodded and ran out the office. 

.Elliot.

"Mom, that was amazing." I laughed as I recalled the moment when my little Blaire believed my mom was on her side. 

"Thank you honey, soon she will be yours then you can go live happily." She smiled. 

"Blaire really doesn't know how I really feel for her.  Soon she will know." I smirk as my mind wanders off into the realization that soon Blaire will be mine. 

You will finally be happy.  

She will belong to you. 

You will be her protector. 

She will serve you. 

You will love her. 

She will love you. 

Yes she will. I thought while agreeing with my mind.