chapter 17-Elliot is everywhere

IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG MY FRIENDS... here ya go

Psychopaths have trouble with being loyal.

.BLAIRE.

"You really think that you tiny thing could stop him?" one of the guards said.

"Shut the hell up man," Shane screeched as he wrestled in Wendy's arms.

"I don't even know what your freaking deal is!" The guard shouted.

"I love her. I want to protect her I already lost her once, so just my your own business and do your freaking job because so far you have done a sucky job." Shane yelled.

Anyone around us looked towards our direction and Wendy let go of Shane and took me with her. I could not stop thinking about Shane screaming how he loves me. My heart was soaring but I had no time for love right now, I cannot even think about a future until I get that psychopath away from me. 

Wendy and I walked around the streets, but I just needed to get to the hotel room so I could wash up, and get away from the lurking monster. 

The thing about this monster is that he can hide in plain sight, he can hide during the brightest of days, and he could hide when you are in a room with no furniture with him. He is always watching me, and slowly I think my mental health is depleting. He keeps me awake at night. He keeps my mind going without stopping. My mind just plays every move he has made on repeat. Like a new Taylor Swift song that plays on the radio my mind just repeats the actions and damage done until I am so sick I knock myself out.

"Here Blaire," Wendy said as she tossed me a towel, I sat emotionless on the edge of the bed. We had made it back to the room? I thought just as I had noticed our surroundings. "Earth to Blaire! Shower?"

"Oh yeah, thanks," I quickly got up and shuffled to the bathroom. I pulled back the shower curtain to make sure no one was there, and once the coast was clear I locked the door and stripped. 

 I massaged my head with lavender soap and washed my body under the sizzling hot shower. I turned off the water so I would not use all the hot water up because Wendy still had to shower. I was drying off when I heard whispering.

"Yeah we are at the room, babe I don't even understand why you even take any interest in her when you can have me?" Wendy whined. Must be some bad boy problems. I shrugged and kept drying off. "Yeah yeah I will see you then... No I just want an explanation. No she is not here... Go on speak!"

Suddenly I was very curious. "You don't have to explain yourself to me my butt! We are over!" She screamed. 

Yikes. 

That sounds messy.

 "Yes I can break up with you, that is what I am doing, you have too messy of a past anyways, and you keep secrets and not to mention you ki-" At this moment I slipped and I flew onto the floor naked. "Yeah do not call again, goodbye."

"Sorry Wendy I slipped," I confessed.

"Haha you are fine, sorry did you hear much of that?" She quickly asked.

"Not all of it but did not sound the best, do you need anything?"

"No no, but I think I will head to bed, I guess the boys are not back yet huh?" She questioned.

"I guess not, but I think bed sounds nice," I agreed.

Just as we were climbing into bed our door flung open. "Help!" Shane screamed.

I leaped out of my bed and ran to where Shane was going, we ran down the stairs with Wendy hot on our trails. I kept going until Shane grabbed my arm and held me behind his back.

"You!" He screamed. I could not see who, but the stench of iron was filling my nostrils quickly.

"Yes it is little old me,"

My eyes grew the size of a full moon at that voice.