chapter 8- Elliot pays a visit to Blaire

Psychopaths do not like to seem loyal to others. 

.Blaire.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Whatever that noise is it is annoying the heck outta me. My thoughts suddenly came flooding back.

The date, the boy, Shane's mom, the car. Shane. Oh my gosh is he even ok? I pried my eyes open and peered around the white room. I shuttered at the thought of the mere color of the room, it brought back the haunting memories of Avery. I focused my attention on the door knob that was slowly turning. I quickly shut my eyes and acted like I was asleep.

The door to my hospital room creaked open and held my eyes closed even though my mind was begging me to open them out of curiosity. The person took two steps before they stopped. I hadn't realized I was holding my breath, so I steadied my breathing to look even more convincible. The person stood still for a long time before their footsteps drew near me. It wasn't any doctor that was for sure because a doctor wouldn't stand around admiring me. The person's breathing was rigid.

I almost blew away my cover when I almost shot open my eyes from the touch of the person's hand on mine it burned at first because my hand was still recovering. The person was a guy, I think... their cologne reeked of out doors with a hint of eucalyptus. I breathed in their scent and I couldn't put a face to the smell. Their hands were cold but soothing. The person rubbed their hand up and down my wrist and hand gently before taking my ring finger and sliding a ring onto it. Oh my gosh my curiosity is eating me away. Just one peek. No. Ye-

My thoughts were interrupted by the person speaking.

"When you wake up I will tell you how sorry I am that I put you in this hospital but then I will explain to you that I did it for us. The things I want to do... Ahhh I know I want to take her away right now too." the guy screamed. Oh gosh this person had some issues... was he talking to himself? And take who... me? Who was this person. I heard them pacing around the room and I cracked an eye open for a millisecond. But it only took a millisecond for me to realize, and see that it was Elliot. THAT CRAZY PSYCHO IS IN HERE? Gosh where is that dang nurse button on my hospital bed? I opened my eyes and his back was facing me. I frantically looked for that dang call nurse button but by doing so I knocked over the remote to control the position of the bed on the floor. Oh crab.

.Elliot.

I whipped around to see my angel awake, her eyes were wide but beautiful as ever. Her blonde hair was a little crazy but she still looked breathtaking. Her face looked like a deer caught in headlights as her eyes met mine. She swallowed and she began to breathe faster. She looked down to her hand and pressed the call nurse button. Shoot. I had to get out of here quick. I walked calmly to her and she stared up at me with her mouth agape. I was about to lean in and kiss her but those footsteps of the nurse on their way were growing nearer. Blaire why did you press the button? Ugh. I quickly left out the door and walked out of the hospital.

Soon you will be able to kiss her whenever you want.

Yes she will be ours. I thought while agreeing with my mind.

It is time to start step two.

.Blaire.

The nurse rushed in as I began to poor my eyes out into my hands. "Miss what is wrong?" She asked as she rubbed my back.

"I can't." I whispered. My eyes roamed the room as the nurse recollected herself before handing me papers. My eyes caught sight of a sloth stuffed animal on the chair by my bed, the sloth came with a note attached to it. I picked up the sloth and opened the card.

'Your favorite animal for my favorite. I love you. I am coming for you.

Love,

Elliot Jones'

I crumbled up the note and threw the sloth back onto the chair quickly. The nurse wasn't even paying attention to my outburst, she just handed me a pen and I signed the papers. The nurse grabbed me a wheel chair and she wheeled me outside to a car with Mrs. Jones inside waiting for me. "Hello Blaire. I hope you are feeling better. I am so sorry about your grandma and Shane, and your accident."

"Wait back up what about my grandma?" Tears were threatening to spill just like a child threatening to tell on their sibling for a small incident.

"She passed away a couple days ago. Heart failure I believe." Mrs. Jones pushed up her glasses. And her hand fell onto my back as I heaved up and down.

I let out an animalistic cry before I couldn't contain myself, I fell onto my seat as I started pulling on my hair. "NO" I screamed. "She was all I had left. No. NOOO" I screeched so loud that the driver slammed on the brakes and I was flung forward and my head started leaking the red substance I hated to see. I held my fingers over my head. "What happened to Shane?" I asked with venom dripping out of my voice and my eyes leaking fury.

"He died after the explosion. You are a brave one." Mrs. Jones smiled lightly.

"How could you be smiling? He is dead. My boyfriend, my grandma, and my best friend all gone. THEY ARE DEAD." I screamed as I fought myself not to attack the evil lady. I have never felt so violent in my life but now I felt extremely violent. I composed myself after taking deep breaths. "I would like to request leave from the school." I asked as calmly as I could.

"What?" she asked shocked.

"I have no one left there, no one I love is in Texas. I don't want to stay at the school." I said as tears dripped down my eyes like drops of rain pattered down the roof of an old house.

"No your request is denied. You must stay and attend school."

"You must be out of your DANG MIND IF YOU THINK I WANT TO STAY AT THAT- THAT- that SCHOOL. I WILL NOT STAY THERE UNTIL HE IS GONE. HE HAS DONE THIS YOUR SON IS MONSTER, YOUR SON IS A PSYCHO." I screamed in her face. She looked at me sternly before gripping my arm tightly.

"You listen here you little girl. My son loves you, but you reject him. He has done everything for you and you are being unappreciative and you are acting like a brat."

I whimpered at the force she was using on my arm. "YOU ARE A PSYCHO JUST LIKE HIM." I screamed as I yanked my arm away from her.

She grabbed my arm again but only this time her grip will leave marks on my skin for a while. "Elliot needs you, he loves you, and he did all of this for you." She said harshly.

"What? He did nothing for me except make my life a mess, he has destroyed everything for me." I said just as harshly back. The car stopped and I looked up at the new building in front of me. 

We arrived at a building that looked abandoned. It was spray painted with unreadable messages all over the once beautiful red brick. Mrs. Jones held onto my arm tightly as she dragged me inside the building but to my surprise the inside of the building was modern and clean. It reminded me of Mrs. Jones' office and I loved the sleek design of the interior.

The walls were all grey and they had pictures of me on them. One picture was a picture Avery took of me when we had a 'photoshoot'...photoshoot meaning us getting dressed up and taking pictures with our phones. I was so busy smiling and remembering the time that I didn't notice Elliot had walked in. "Blaire" He breathed out. He was so close to me and I could do nothing about it.