chapter 12- Elliot's Truth

Psychopaths and sociopaths often back out of plans last minute or say they are going to do something but then do the opposite.

Blaire POV

My arm felt pain as he yanked me from where I was sitting, he dragged me to my cage and threw me in there. "I hate doing this just so you know, but you just do not listen!" he screamed.

I sat down on my bed as he locked my cage.

-_-

It has been three days and I have not seen the devil, he hasn't come to bring me any food or water. I was so hungry and I think I was losing my mind. There were speakers somewhere in my cage and over and over again they would play Shane's screaming. I cried so much that my eyes became crusty. I hated him, and I hated it here.

It was around the normal time a person would eat lunch I think, and Shane's screams began playing but there was a new sound, it sounded like Avery. I grabbed my pillow and put it over my head, and I screamed as loud as I could. "Fine, you win! I give in!" I screamed. And as soon as I said that all the noise stopped and the sound of a door opening echoed through my ears. There he was in all of his glory. I could not get up out of my fetal position so he picked me up and I was too weak to do anything. I laid limp in his arms and he laid me on a giant bed and I soon fell asleep.

When I woke up there was a bowl of fruit next to me. And I did not even think twice about eating it. I devoured the fruit and was met with a laugh. The laugh was cute but when I saw the person from which the laugh was pouring out of I was disgusted. I stared at him with pure hate and went back to eating my fruit. "Elliot" I spoke quietly.

"Hmm" He hummed in response. His eyes met mine, and for a moment I thought I saw some dignity in there.

"Tell me about your life. I want to hear about you because I need something to distract me." I confessed. My worst fear in life is being lonely, I just like to listen to others.

"Well, I grew up living in a broken home, I began hunting when I was around six, I was very talented, I won the hunting championship five years in a row. But animals were too easy for me to hunt. Their brains do not work like humans, humans are fun to hunt. I began "hunting" humans around the age of like sixteen or so." He explained so nonchalantly.

"What do you mean by hunting humans?" I was shaking with fear.

"Killing, murdering, shooting, stabbing, burning, you name it I have probably done it. But you do not have to worry Blaire, I won't hurt you." He stared into my eyes. I was crying without realizing. "Anyways so fast forward a couple years and I saw this beautiful girl who was late to assembly, when she spoke it was like the angels were singing in harmony, oh and her eyes. Her eyes would pierce into your soul, during the day they are too dark, but at night they are too light. Just the way her name falls off my tongue is so melodic. Her smell is erotic, and her being is just more than words. Blaire." He said my name and I wanted to go throw up somewhere or fall in a ditch.

"I refuse to be someone like you," I whispered.

"Oh darling you refuse me now, but soon enough you will be crawling on your knees for me, craving my touch, love, voice, everything. You feel how I feel every second I am around you my sweet Blaire."

"No." I cried. "You won't keep me here."

"Who do you have left hmm? Your grandma, I killed her, funny it was easy to kill her she was so old. Your boyfriend what was his name, oh who cares, he burned, I burned him and therefore I will burn in hell because I am not sorry, your best friend Avery, I stabbed her, I thought about my 'penmanship' when I was carving that note on her rotting corpse I should have used better hand writing, your 'friend' Emily, she worked for me, I killed her, in fact, the plane she was on crashed in the Atlantic. All you have left is me. I am the only one who cares for you now, not even your parents cared for you, but you have me. I promise to love you and cherish you, Blaire."

"You care for me?" I asked.

"Yes Blaire, I do."

"No you do not, you monster you killed everyone who loved me and who I loved. You don't care for me you are obsessed with me. You really are a psycho Elliot. You need help, you have problems, you are psychotic."

"No. I. Am. Not." He seethed.