"It's our little secret" - Chapter 15

(Justin's POV):

I woke up to the sight of Selena sleeping in the chair next to my hospital bed. She looked so uncomfortable. I tried telling her to go home last night, that the hospital wasn't really a place to stay, but she didn't listen. I looked at her uncomfortable position and I reached out for her hand. I held her hand softly and gently tugged on it until she woke. She wiped her eyes and looked up at me.

"Oh. Morning, Justin" she softly smiled.

"Babe, come here" I pulled her over to the bed but she stopped before sitting on it...

"Justin, I can't... You're hurt" she reminded me in a worried tone.

"Babe, I'm fine. Nothing is broken. Just a fractured ankle because I jumped before the car could do any more damage which is how I landed on the bonnet" I reassured her.

"I still can't believe you did that." She sighed.

I looked straight into her eyes and they started to water. I pulled her down onto the bed and pulled the blanket over her as I cuddled her. I stroked her hair, "Selena, you know I'd never let anyone harm you. I couldn't just stand there and watch it happen," I told her.

"I know but Justin you shouldn't have and you need to stop risking your life for m-"

I interrupted her, "risking my life for you? Selena, I would die for you. You mean everything to me. Don't you get that?" I told her with a serious tone in my voice, caressing her cheek as we were facing each other in the bed.

"But if anything ever happened to you because of me, I'd never forgive myself..." She trailed off.

I noticed a tear falling down her cheek and I kissed it away, softly.

"Baby, let's not talk about this if it's upsetting you. Just tell me, are you hurt at all?" I inspected her body looking for any damage until she made me face her.

"I'm fine, you saved me. Again" She softly smiled.

I nodded my head and smiled down at her, not wanting to continue this conversation knowing it is going to upset her. I placed a long kiss to her forehead and pulled away, noticing the smile on her face as she was playing with our fingers, which were now intertwined. Our hands fit so perfectly... I smiled. I looked down at her face. She was so beautiful. Her eyes, her cute little button nose, her jawline, her cheeks, oh her cheeks are so kissable... Not to mention her lips. Although, I have only kissed her once. And I do not even think she wanted that kiss, she was with Sam at the time. Sam. That fucking prick. He still needs to pay for what he did to her.

I didn't even realise I was daydreaming until I felt a tug at my arm.

"Justin" she whined, dragging out my name.

I shook my head and chuckled, "sorry, baby" I smiled.

She smiled back and climbed out of the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To ask the nurse if I can take you home" she smiled and I nodded, agreeing.

I watched her walk out to go find the nurse. This girl is way too good for me. I waited for a while and Selena came back in with the nurse. I looked at the nurse. She was pretty hot. I bit down on my lip as the nurse leaned over me to check the monitor and all that shit that needed doing. I heard Selena awkwardly cough.

I snapped my head over to her and she shook her head, laughing. Her laugh was so cute.

"Well, Mr Bieber, you look good to go to me. You've just gotta be careful walking on your ankle so we are going to give you crutches" she told me and smiled.