"I don't trust him" - Chapter 4

(Justin's POV):

It was 9:24pm and I just finished getting ready for this beach party Selena was talking about. I figured if I was going to surprise her, I may as well do it there where she least expects it. Not that she is expecting it anyway.

I checked my appearance in the mirror and fixed my hair to it's usual style. I was wearing a white tee with my black leather jacket, black leather pants and white Supra's. Grabbing my keys, I slid them in my pocket with my phone.

As I ran down the stairs I spotted my Dad in the living room.

"Aye Dad" I clasped hands with him as I sat on the sofa opposite him.

"What is it you want already, Justin?" he chuckles. I chuckle, too.

"Uh... have you got a car I could borrow?" Don't worry, I have my license" I ask.

"Oh! That reminds me! Come with me" he says and immediately he leads me out to the garage.

Before opening the door, he speaks up as he holds onto the handle, "I got this for your 18th birthday. But, because I do not live with you I was just going to give it you next time you came down. Which is now..." he shrugged.

Once he finished speaking, he pushed open the door and my jaw dropped at the sight. "Oh my god! Are you kidding me?!" I say, completely shocked.

Holding up my pants, I run over to it. "Are you for real?!" I had a huge smile on my face right now.

My dad has only just gone and got me a white Ferrari! Oh my fucking god. I've been 19 for a month now. But, oh my god.

I run back over to Dad and pull him into a hug, "thanks man!" I say as he chuckles.

"It's all yours" he gestures his hands towards the car and spins the keys around his finger.

I take the keys. "Thank you! I've got a party, I'll see you later"? I smile.

"You haven't even been here 3 hours and you've got a party already?" He laughs, "Damn Justin" he laughs, again.

"Yeah, well, what can I say?" I smirk and pull on the collar to my jacket, showing off.

"You're quick, I'll give you that" he chuckles.

"I wasn't exactly invited anyway. But, I don't care. It's a beach party and Sel's gonna be there so I'm gonna surprise her. She doesn't know I'm here yet." I say, smiling.

Dad furres his eyebrows together in confusion. "Sel? As in Selena, your best friend?" he asks.

"Yup, that's her" I pop the 'P' and nod my head.

"Gosh, I haven't seen her or her Dad in a while." he sighs.

I chuckle, awkwardly; knowing Selena's Dad has become an alcoholic in the last three years because Selena texts me none stop. Not that he didn't drink a lot before, but now, he's worse.

"Well make sure you use protection, son!" He pats my back, trying to brighten the mood. I just awkwardly laugh.

"Whatever Dad" I jumped over the door into my car and went to put the keys in the ignition. I stopped, looked at the keys and noticed it had 'Bieber's ride' engraved into the back of the key. I smirked. That's pretty cool. I started the engine and began revving it up.

"This is so swaggy" I shout, looking at everything in the car.

My Dad chuckles, "have fun" he taps the bonnet of the car and opens up the garage door for me.

I wave my two fingers at him before speeding off out of the garage and down the road. I had no idea which beach I was supposed to be heading to so I decided to pull out my phone and ring Alex. Alex was one of mine and Selena's good friends we grew up with, too.