Selena's 19th - Chapter 13

(Justin's POV):

After an hour or so, I called Miley back up to come clubbing with me and surprisingly after my actions earlier, she accepted. I didn't tell Miley that Selena was going to be there, she wouldn't come otherwise. But, I wasn't going to miss Selena's birthday. No way. Especially when I know she'd want me there. Whether she's in a mood with me or not. I want to be there anyway.

I slipped my phone into my pocket and walked out the door with Miley. I let her jump in the taxi first. Obviously only so I could stare at her ass in that tight dress. She looked hot. I jumped in after her and kissed her cheek,

"You look so fucking sexy" I told her.

She giggled, "So do you" she bit down on her lip.

She leaned over and started kissing on my neck. I noticed the driver looking over at us.

"Uh... Yeah, Trixie's Club, please" I told him.

He nodded and started driving. Miley reached over for my seatbelt and smoothed her hand across my chest as she buckled it. I smirked. I didn't care what the driver thought right now.

I rubbed up her thigh slowly. I slid my hand further up her skirt until I got to her pants. I slowly rubbed her up and down, watching as she arched her back in pleasure. She must have noticed the slight bulge in my pants because I felt her hand rub on it. A few minutes after, I heard the driver awkwardly cough. I pulled away from neck and let out an awkward cough as I handed him the money,

"Thanks man" I said and climbed out.

I pulled Miley over to me and we walked into the club. I walked her over to the bar and we sat down for a drink. I kept looking around to find Selena and the others, but there were too many people.

That's when I noticed a group of guys. They were going crazy, all the Ooh's and damn's.

I could tell they were watching some girls so I followed the direction they were looking at and that's when I found her. Damn could she move. I didn't know she had it in her. Fuck.

I watched how she moved her hips. She looked fucking sexy. No. She looked gorgeous.

I needed to say happy birthday to her, but I couldn't... Not like this. I'll let her have her fun first. Miley was already tipsy and talking to some guy next to her. I took it upon myself to interrupt. I coughed and they both faced me. Miley hooked her arm around mine and the guy nodded his head. I nodded back.

"You here for my girl or are you gonna go find someone else to fuck with?" I asked him.

Yeah, I guess I just called Miley my girl. She wasn't, though. Not exactly. I just don't like other guys all over the girls I'm out with. She was more like my side chick at the moment. But, I wasn't gonna let another man have my fuck.

"Yeah man, I've already got my eye on some girls" he said.

I smirked, "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah" he replied.

"Well, why don't you go get em' big guy" I nudged his shoulder.

"Oh, I will. I'm taking them back to my place, whether they want to or not" he said with a smirk.

I just nodded and turned away. He walked off. Miley brought another drink and I watched who the guy went over to, only to check them out myself. That's when I saw who he went to. Selena.

"Oh, fuck no. That's definitely a fucking no" I said, quite annoyed.

(Selena's POV):

Me and Brooke now had another drink in our hands. Melissa just came over to us and handed them to us both. Melissa and Brooke started grinding against one another so I just stayed close to them and threw my hands up in the air, dancing and shaking my hips in all directions to the beat.