"He didn't know who he was messing with." - Chapter 6

(Selena's POV):
I just finished getting ready after my usual routine in the morning. I still felt a bit hungover from last night at the beach party. Wow, what a night.

I walked downstairs and grabbed a breakfast bar. I shoved it in my bag and walked over to my Dad on the sofa.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek, "See ya later, Daddy" I smile.

"Yeah, yeah" he said, under his breath.

I scoffed and walked out the door as I began walking down my drive. Once I got off of my drive, I noticed a white Ferrari in front of me. Shall I add, with Justin leaning against it looking gorgeous as per.

"Took you long enough." He smirks. Oh, that smirk... What? Shut up, Sel. Shut up.

"Justin, what are you doing here?" I ask as I walk over to him and he pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm taking you to school. Did I not tell you?" He chuckles and opens the passenger door for me with that cheeky smile on his face. He always did that when we hung out, he would never tell me, he would just turn up and we would go out. I liked that about my best friend, he always had plans for us.

I fold my arms, "No. You didn't" I say and jump into the car.

"Yeah, well... I go to your school now, Sel." He winks and walks around to the drivers side before hopping over the door and landing perfectly in the seat.

"Wait. Did you just say you go to my school?!" I ask, looking over at him as I sit-up in the seat.

He purses his lips together and then licks them, slowly.

"Mhm" he mutters.

"So, this isn't just a visit?" I ask. Why didn't he tell me this?!

"Nope, not at all. I live here now" he winks at me.

I immediately lean over and pull him into a hug which, he was shocked by but still hugged me back.

"That's great! I don't have to miss you anymore! Oh my gosh, why did you not tell me?" I smile so big.

"Aw, Sel. You better be happy" he chuckles, jokingly.

"I am. I so am! I- I have my best friend back! For good!" I screech. I felt like I was going to cry... But, I won't. Justin will only jump to conclusions and get all worried.

"Ayt Shawty, we better get going" he smiled and so I nodded.

We began driving to school and we danced and sang along to songs in the car.

Justin being here is gonna change a lot. Sam might get pissed. I'll be with Justin more. Just...everything. It's all going to change. I just can't seem to wonder how quick or how long it will take to change things. My whole life will be turned around with Justin back for good.

***********************

Justin pulled up in the school parking lot and turned off the ignition.

"Let's go, shawty" he smiles, opening his door.

I open my door and step out, closing it behind me. "Oh. And Justin..." I say.

"Yeah?" he questions, locking his car.

"Loving the new ride by the way" I smile and send him a quick wink before walking over to the school entrance, my hips swaying with every step.

I smile to myself as I hear him chuckle. He was probably chuckling and smiling at his feet, he does that a lot around me. I hear him start running over to me.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Justin's POV):

"Oh. And Justin..." Selena speaks up.

"Yeah?" I question as I lock the car.

"Loving the new ride by the way" she smiles and sends me a quick wink before walking over to what I'm guessing was the school entrance, her hips swaying from side to side.

I chuckle and smile down at my feet before running to catch up with her.

*******************

I was walking down the corridors to fourth period already. The day was going quick.

I notice all the girls kept staring. But, I'm use to it.

I walk around the corner and suddenly I felt a hand tug on my bag, pulling me back and pushing me up against a locker.

"Who the fuck-" I stop as I see that same girl again from last night. Rebecca.

She looks up at me and innocently smiles. I turned us around so she was leaning against the locker. I rest my hand over her head, trapping her against them.

"Thanks for leaving me last night" I whisper against her ear, sarcastically.

She smirks at me, "Did it leave you wanting more though?" She asks, biting down on her bottom lip.

"Of course it fucking did. Are you actually trying to tease me and play this game?" I ask as I laughed.

She looked taken back when I caught her out. I know girls like this. I've had to deal with plenty like her.

I lean in and kiss her harshly. Pushing her up against the lockers as she wraps her hands around my neck and kisses me back. I didn't care about all the people in the corridoors staring. This can be a way of starting a good reputation at this place.

I smirk against the kiss and once I felt her try to slide her tongue in, I pulled away. Wiping my mouth, I walked off. I look back and chuckle at the look on her face.

The fucking bitch didn't expect that. I could tell straight away she was one of them girls that could get any boy wrapped around her little finger. Well, no way was I falling for that. I'll have her wrapped around mine.

Walking into my new History class, I felt all eyes on me which I just ignored and found an empty seat at the back of the classroom by the window. So, I took it.

Some guy soon comes walking over to my desk and hovers over it, obviously trying to intimidate me.

"This is my seat you little punk" they spat.

Right then, I laughed as I recognised the voice. I looked up to be met with Sam, Selena's boyfriend.

"Now, now, Sammy. I'm sure Selena wouldn't want you talking to me like that" I smirk at him.

I notice he's nostrils flared as he took a deep breath, "Don't Justin or I swear I'll-"

"You'll what? What you gonna do, really?" I stand up, towering over him. I was already a bit taller than him, I didn't even have to try look big.

"Go on.. What the fuck are you gonna do?" I ask again, getting up in his face as I pull him up by his shirt.

"Boys! Settle down!" The teacher shouts over at us. "You must be Justin right? You haven't even been here five minutes and you've started trouble. Sit down young man!" He yells at me. I just laugh when everyone in the class turns to look at me.

I smirk as Sam didn't say a thing.

"That's what I thought" I laughed, pushing him away from me causing him to stumble back.

"Now go find a new seat, pretty boy" I laugh, sitting back down.

"You don't know who you're messing with, man" he spits. I look up at him and just laugh.

No. He didn't know who he was messing with.