Bald Dares or death? - Chapter 8

(Sel's POV):

School was over now and I began walking out of the doors. I walked down the steps and heard someone call out for me, "Selena, wait!" I turn around on my heel to see who it was. Kyle. Kyle was Sam's best friend, also one of my friends now, too.

"Oh, hey Kyle" I smile.

"Hey" he says, out of breath.

As he catches his breath I ask, "So, what's up?"

"You and Brooke wanna come back to mine later? I'm having a little hangout, the boys will be there, too"he softly smiles at me.

"Of course, we'll be there" I nod my head, smiling.

"Great. Be there for about six?" he suggested.

"Sure" I say and he gives me a quick hug and I hug him back.

He walks off to go find Sam, I'm guessing. It is his best mate after all.

I carried on walking home. I don't live too far from school, just two blocks down. I pulled out my phone and called Brooke's number.

I let it ring until I hear her, "hey babyyy" she says.

I giggle. "Hey, sweet cheeks. You're coming with me to Kyle's little hang out, aren't ya?" I ask, rhetorically.

"Uh.. I guess I am now, yeah" she giggles down the phone.

"Alright well, be at mine for half five. We'll go in my car" I told her.

"Will Sam and the boys be there?" She asks, referring to him and Alex.

"Yeah, I guess so. But I'm not gonna let an argument with my boyfriend stop me from going out with our mates" I tell her.

"Alright, you're right. Well, see you then! Love yaaaa" she says.

"Aw love ya too, bye" I hung up the phone. Just as I was about to put my phone away into my bag, I hear my ringtone. I check the caller ID before answering and scoff. Sam.

I answer it. "What?" I snapped.

"Baby, can we talk?" He asks, trying to be comforting.

"Yep. Talk then" I say back, not really interested.

"No, not over the phone. Come meet me? I'll meet you round the corner from your house by that oak tree?" He says and I agree to meeting him and hang up.

I was already at the oak tree now so I just waited. Some minutes go by and I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

I gasp but soon realise it as Sam after looking down at the hands and noticing his usual wristband.

He begins kissing me on my neck, "I'm sorry, baby.."

As if he was trying this. Trying to say sorry by turning me on? Really?

Typical boy trick. Not gonna work. I turn around and push him off.

"Why Sam? What the fuck is wrong with you and Justin? Why can't you pair of idiots just get along?!" I let it all out, wanting to know.

"Excuse me Selena, but, I was the one that was beat today by him, not the other way around" he holds his hands up in a sign of surrender.

"Oh please. That punch was nothing. It was like a flick to the face compared to what I know Justin could actually do to you so don't you dare try and play the fucking victim. You asked for it. Justin would never hurt me and his protective over me. So yeah, you. asked. for. it" I said as I jabbed my finger into his chest after the last four words.