The new girl - Chapter 12

(Justin's POV):

*The next Day: Monday, at school*

**********

I walked into the school doors and already I noticed everyone was staring at me. They were all suddenly moving out of my way. I felt somewhat good with myself. I held up my pants slightly as I carried on walking down the corridors. I walked over to my locker and opened it to chuck my unwanted books in there. I then overheard a bunch of girls talking. Some were giggling, some arguing. Some of them sounded scared.

I hid my face into my locker, pretending to go through it as I listened in on their conversation, picking out bits of it.

"He's just so hot though," A blonde girl said.

"I know, but he's bad news," another girl with black hair said.

"I heard he's a player" the blonde-haired one spoke up, again.

"He's a criminal, his from the most wanted gang out there" a brown-auburn haired girl spoke up now.

"I still think he's hot," the same blonde girl said.

"I know, his dreamy," The auburn girl said.

"Isn't he with that Selena girl?" the one with black hair asked. That is when I grew confused.

"I don't know, I thought they were just friends but damn I'd love a bad boy like that in my life" was the last thing I heard from the girl with brown-auburn hair before I closed my locker and noticed that one girl staring at me as she bit down on her lower lip. She wasn't too bad herself. I looked at the other and she actually looked scared. That's when I felt I had to say something.

I walked over to them with my head down. As I stood right in front of them, I looked up from my sunglasses and nodded with a smile all the girls adore, "Ladies".

"He-hey" the one who looked scared, stuttered. I looked her up and down as I checked her out. She was a medium sized girl, black hair, quite pale, brown eyes, not really my type.

I trailed my eyes up and down the girl next to her. Now, she was hot. She had curves, brown hair; more like an auburn colour, blue eyes, hot lips. She was hot. I'll give her that. I smirked as I looked at her from head to toe until I reached her eyes, "What's the name?" I asked, smirking.

"Miley. Miley Mills." She tells me with a smile on her face.

My mind freezes for a moment. It's her.

How could I not recognise her? Fuck, she has gone so damn hot since I last saw her.

"Miles? It's me... Justin" I tell her, using hand gestures towards myself. Her friend just stood there in confusion as Miley looked at me with squinted eyes.

"Justin? As in... Justin Bieber? Jazzy's elder brother?" She asks. I immediately nod, smiling.

"That's me".

"Oh my goodness, Justin!" She pulls me into a hug as she jumps in my arms and I hug her back, "I missed you!" She whisper-yells, letting go of me.

"I missed you too" I chuckle.

"So, you're new here?" I then added on.

"Yes! And this my friend, she's showing me around. Stacey" she smiles, motioning her hand over to, whom I now know as Stacey. I nodded at Stacey who was the blonde until I focused my attention back on Miley.

"When did you move to the UK then?" I jump to the question.

"Oh, recently. My Mom wanted to live here for years, didn't she? So, now we're here." She shrugs.