"I think I'm in love" - Chapter 19

(Justin's POV):

I was in some kind of dark room. I looked over to see Jazzy skipping over to me, smiling. I tried to get up but realised I was strapped down on some chair. I suddenly heard a ticking sound. I looked in the direction it was coming from and I saw a bomb counting down from 1:00 minute. I panicked as I saw a trip wire Jazzy was walking towards. She notices me and smiles.

"Justin!" She yelled and began running over to me.

"Jazzy, stop..." I groaned, trying to get my words out but they just wouldn't come.

"Jazzy!" I tried again. There was just no sound.

"Justin, Justin, Justin" she kept saying, happily. I watched anxiously as she stepped over the wire. I sighed with relief when she missed it.

"Wake up, Jay! Wake up!" She said. She started shaking me.

What the fuck? I looked over at the bomb and it read 3 seconds. Shit...

3...

2..

1

BANG

I shot up, my eyes wide open and I was blinded by the sun beaming in through the curtains. What the fuck? Where's Jazmyn?

"Jazzy!" I yelled.

"Whoa... I'm right here, I'm right here!" She said.

I turned to look at her and sighed. "Oh thank god... It was just a dream." I said under my breath.

"Yeah. You kept saying my name in your sleep," she laughed.

"What were you dreaming about?" She asked.

"Nothing... Just a bad dream. What's the time?" I asked.

She pulled out her phone and checked it. "It's 10:00am. Now get up!" She said.

"Only 10? What the fuck, Jazmyn! Why did you wake me up this early?" I yelled and turned my back to her as I lay back down under my quilt.

"But Justinnn, you promised you'd take me out!" She whined.

"I didn't say this fucking early. I only went to sleep at about 5ish this fucking morning" I groaned.

"Well, who's fault is that then?" She spat.

I bet she was crossing her arms right now. I felt the bed sink as she sat down on it.

"It's Selena's fault" I mumbled into my pillow.

"It's yours, too. You should have ended your little call sooner. Besides, you've had five hours sleep. That's enough to get you through the day!" She said excitedly and started shaking me.

"Please Justin... You promised!" She shook me some more.

I may as well get up now, she won't give up and I won't be getting back to sleep any time soon.

"Fine, okay, okay, okay!" I said, shutting her up.

"Yay!" She clapped her hands together.

"Get out then so I can get up" I said, turning over to face her.

"What? Why- ohhh..." She laughed and quickly ran out my room.

I chuckled and kicked the sheets off of me. I lay down for a bit taking in the cold air down my naked body. I jumped up out of bed and walked into the bathroom to turn on the shower. I adjusted it to the temperature I liked.

Once I was showered and ready, I went into Jazzy's room.

"You coming then or what?" I asked.

"Oh! Right..." She smiled and jumped off her bed, running over to me.