Chapter three - The Unlikely Adventures of Bitchface & Go Fuck Yourself

"What the hell kind of noise was that?"

"I sneezed."

"That was NOT a sneeze."

I had finally arrived to the carriage where my friends since first year sat. Regulus Black, Severus Snape, Elijah Lightheart, Violet Potter and Blaise Knight. I had met Reg, Sev and Blaise when we had all been sorted into the same house. I had been running out my room the first night after missing my family, sitting in the common room crying not realising that they were there. They had comforted me and supported me throughout the rest of my life. 

I sat next to Reg with my head in his lap and my legs in Sev's lap. Opposite me was Violet in Elijah's lap reading Little Women and Blaise sleeping soundly next to them. My two kittens which Bucky had bought me this summer, Aphrodite and Aries, hoped up to me. Aphrodite was a small fluffy, white kitten with blue eyes and Aries was a trouble making ball of ginger fluff with green eyes. They up curled in my lap, purring as I stroked them.

                                                                                     Aphrodite

                                                                                           Aries

                                                                                           Aries

"So ... what's our plan for tonight." Regulus inquired. He had been contently braiding my hair while smoking a cigarette out the window, watching the puffs of smoking disappear in the mist.

"We do not have a plan -" I answered. 

"Well, let's make one."

"- I have my own plans that don't include you!" A plan that consisted of me sitting in bed with a bunch of snacks and reading a book.

"I thought we were a team!"

"We are. Which is why I need a break."

"You need a break from me? We've only been back a few hours."

"Yes ... so I'll still like you in the morning."

"Wow. I'm that bad huh?"

"By any chance Flo, does that plan have space for one more. I was thinking of having a sleepover tonight. Girls night. I was able to bring some muggle chocolate and I was thinking we could gossip about boys and girls. What do you think?"

"I'm in. I have so much to tell you."

"And what about us my darling," Elijah tentatively asked Violet. Those two had been together since fifth year after all our dismay. They are hopelessly in love it's almost sickening. But not in end because not matter what they will always car for each other to point where they would die for each other. Sometimes I wish that I had that. Some one who that would ruin this world for me. 

"You can do whatever it is you do when your supposedly in the library studying my dear Elijah."

------------------- Time Skip ---------------------

As we arrived at school I got changed into my robes. Ready to go to the prefect meeting with Severus, Violet and Elijah. Those two were the prefects for Ravenclaw while Sev and I were the prefects for Slytherin. They stood outside waiting for me and then we went to the meeting. As we got to the carriage I saw two familiar faces. Lily Evans and kind hearted and clever Gryffindor who seemed to share the same hatred for James Potter as I. The other person however, was someone I definitely did not want to see. Someone who owned one third of my hatred.

Remus Lupin. He was indeed beautiful. He had short messily arranged chestnut brown hair and the most stunning hazel eyes. While Sirius was all dark and mysterious, Remus was warm and tempting in the way that chocolate is. You just know it will taste amazing but it would be oh so bad for you. He was less muscular than Sirius. More lean and agile. And the scars that covered his body made him look the a gorgeous monster. 

However, you could not be fooled by his alluring looks. Remus Lupin was a monster with words of pain rolling of his tongue.

I had made the rightful decision to completely ignore him. Why give him the gratification of my hatred? I knew it would upset him more if I simply pretended he did not exist. Attention-seeking bastard.

As the meeting carried on I felt the tension grow. My patience thinning. Thankfully it ended swiftly and I let my feet carry me out the door.

As the journey ended and we went to the carriages I could see the beautiful black creatures in front of me. There long spindly legs and intricately detailed bodies. 

"Enchanting aren't they," I heard a light voice echo behind me. I spinned around to see Xenophilius "Xeno" Lovegood. 

"Extremely," I murmur back. For the first time since being at Hogwarts, Xeno is the only other person I know who could see these magical creatures.

"You can see them too."

"Yes, yes. Your not going mad. I can see them too. Your just as sane as I am."

"Are excited for the new year Xeno."

"Mmmmmm, yes. The concept of soulmates is quite intriguing don't you think."

"Intriguing. Yes. That just about sums it up."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 Xenophilius "Xeno" Lovegood played by I'm not sure who this is.

Thank you for reading.

Hope your enjoying and saw the little bit of Deja vu.

Don't forget to vote and comment.