Chapter eleven - Today on Dr Phill - A Traitor

A tired a yawn left Florence's mouth

A tired a yawn left Florence's mouth. She stretched her hands above her head. A peck was placed on her cheek by Remus who had come to wake her up ready for there date later. He watched the small girl rub her eyes. A smile reached her lips when she saw her mate. Sure they weren't close but he was over the moon about the fact that she was letting him drench her in affection. In the short amount of time from knowing her, he realised that he was completely infatuated with this unique girl. From her mid length beach wave black hair, which was like a small birds nest right now. To her bright hazel eyes which gleamed in the light. Her skin was always pale almost like warm pearls. She was shorter than the average girl. About 5ft 3 or 4. But that just meant she could wear taller heels on her boots. And let me tell you she loved wearing boots. This early in the morning she looked almost angelic. 

"Hey kitten you better get up. We have a date today."

"But Rem I want to stay here. It's so warm."

He places another kiss her forehead. Then her temple. Then her cheek. 

"I promise I'll make it worth your time kitten."

And with she's up and going. Excited for the aspect of the day ahead. There was endless possibilities of what could happen. This was the first date she had gone on since him. 

Running past Remus too her bathroom, she quickly jumped in the shower. 

"Hurry up baby. Were in a rush."

"What am I meant to wear?"

"Anything you want. Doesn't really matter if I'm honest. Maybe wrap up though."

She quickly curls the ends of her eye. Adding light makeup and a glossy lip.

Outfit (just what I imagine her in)