Chapter six - Emotions are for children

"Excuse me," I questioned Regulus

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Excuse me," I questioned Regulus. The Dark Lord he couldn't surely mean Voldemort. What did I think of him. Well, if I was honest the thought that came to my head was what a monster. How could someone be so horrendous. But when I thought of it. When I looked at the cracks in the image that this Dark Lord presented I saw something. He seemed sad. Miserable.

"I'm - I'm not sure if I'm honest," I replied. I wasn't going to lie but I also was not going to just completely display the idea in my head of the fact that I pitied the man. Something about him felt fake. Felt almost made up.

"Why are you asking," I bewildered.

"Oh umm it's nothing. I was just wondering. Wait - um that's not exactly true. You see I've been thinking about this for a while. I had been reading the paper and it had mentioned his rising to power. It made me wonder. That ,I don't know, you might have an opinion, you always have the right thing to say. You see, I'm scared. I'm scared that we will be dragged into this. I don't want to be apart of something like this. It's wrong. I don't agree."

"Oh Reggy don't worry. Not now. Concentrate on school. Voldemort will not reach here. Hogwarts is the safest place. I will always be there for you. I promise."

---------------- Time Skip -----------------------

"I am so with you on this -"

"No you're not."

"I just said 'I'm with you on this."

"You and me are on TOTALLY different pages."

"That doesn't matter as long as we're together."

"Yeah but you are not with me. Big differences."

"I don't get you."

"Exactly!"

Violet and Elijah had been arguing for the last 2 hours. Earlier today ,according to Sev, the others had been hanging out in the common room when the two had stormed in screaming at each other. No one knew why expect that they had mentioned something about Queen vs ABBA and not loving chess. It was best not to get involved and just ignore them. Never take sides. Never. Ever.

"You know we should just head back to the dungeons. We've got quidditch try-outs in half an hour and I want to get there early. Since I'm running them, I want to go over who's going for which position and why. It made sound stupid but Steve always told me that you should know someone's motive before trusting them in your inner circle. Dad told him to shut up and go back to slow dancing and running circles but I understand."

"Right okay then. We've got serious Florence on. Let's get going then."

----------------------- Time Skip ------------------------------

It was during practise when I had been watching the chasers race each other down the pitch, when Lucius and Narcissa walked came over. I hastily ran into there arms, my face beaming with a smile. I had met Narcissa and Lucius two years after a particularly harmful prank from the marauders. There had both come to my defensive without even a doubt in there mind. They didn't know me. Had never talked to me. Complete strangers. Yet they defended me in the time of need. I will forever be thankful.