Chapter eight - Words To Live By

No one's POV

No one's POV

It was pitch black. The wind howled and the trees rustled. It was a freezing cold night. The bitter smell of rotting cigarettes and miserable deaths carried  out in the air. The mist was thick and made the cemetery seem horribly creepy and ominous.

 A dark figure wearing a complete black three piece suit, stalked through the cemetery, heading to a particular headstone. He carried a beautiful boutique of flowers, tulips and lilies. Her favourites. 

When arriving at the spot, he laid them down replacing the old with the new. He murmured quite words of love.  From the outside looking in, you would think the man would be mourning the lady however in reality he was actually reconciling. She might not be talking or replying, but he felt as though all the troubles of the world were being lifted of his shoulders.

He missed her terribly. To the point where he felt as though there was a piece missing in his heart. She was the only one who payed attention to him. Sure others listened but none of them cared. No one but her. 

So as he caught her up on the latest news and laughed at his own corny jokes he felt as though his whole life went back to normal. That was until another figure showed up behind him.

"My lord, we have a problem."

"Speak Bellatrix. Why have you disturbed me in my time of mourning?"

"My lord, the girl, her powers have awakened."

"Already? It is too early. We need more time."

"I know my lord but we have to take action now."

"I can only agree with you on this Bellatrix, prepare for the plan to be put into action."

"Are you sure my lord?"

"Do not question me on this. It is time to see my daughter."

Florence's POV

Screams echoed around me. Blood dripped down my arm. Infact it was all over me. Coating me like a second skin. I had no clue where I was.

"Hello,"

Nothing. It was completely silent. 

"Please someone,"

Still nothing. It was like the silence was screaming at me.

"Someone. Anyone. Please. Help me,"

An ear piercing scream came from behind me.

I turned around. Nothing.

"What the fuck?"

Another scream. 

And another.