Chapter Fourteen - The Truth Doesn't Change The Way You Lie

I am sorry for such a late update. I haven't really had any inspiration.

 I haven't really had any inspiration

"Good morning, Florence."

"No."

"I believe the proper response is good morning."

"No."

"Yes, but -"

"No."

"Florence don't be unreasonable."

"But it's so earlyyyy."

"We have a serious matter on our hands right now."

"What are you talking about?"

"I am about to meet the man who raised you. How can you be so calm? What if he hates me? What if he tries to kill me?" Tom said as he paced the pavement. This way crazy. I couldn't believe that the 'He who must not be named' was scared to meet Tony. This has to be joke. 

"Are you ...- nervous Dad ?"

"Don't be ridiculous. Why on earth would I be nervous?"

"Right, my bad."

"No but seriously what am I going to do?"

"Don't be scared. Tony's great. I'm sure you two will get along swimmingly."

"Really?"

"Yeah of course. Bucky on the other hand. You might want to reduce the whole Lord Voldemort thing." 

"I have no clue how to do that."

"Jesus Dad, just breathe and don't talk about world domination."

We sat there in silence after that. Him, I'm sure contemplating what's going to happen and me, trying to figure how I'm going to persuade Dad - I mean Tony (I'm going to have to try and work that out later) to help us. 

"I'm going to talk to Bellatrix. I need to gather my thoughts."

And with that he was off. 

I guess I should go and find those soulmates of mine.  It had been to silent for too long and although I trusted Remus to make sure Sirius didn't wreck havoc I was still worried as to what they might be up too.

And god after that kiss with Remus all I can think about is when we will do it again. I mean I didn't even realize guys could kiss that well. It was fucking amazing and trust me I had been thinking about it ever since. I mean who knew that skinny werewolf with beautiful brown eyes and a cruel mouth could make my skin tingle like that.

It was fucking stunning. 

What I hadn't expected to see when I walked into the main body of the jet was all three boys snuggled up together. Remus and Sirius were entwined together holding hands while James had been flopped over the other two. I couldn't help but wonder what might be going on between the two. I had noticed the tension which let me tell you could be cut with a bloody knife and the longing stares. Jesus motherfucking Christ.