Chapter seven - Things Go Wonderfully Right (Or Horribly wrong)

Perish

Perish. Suffer death, typically in a violent, sudden, or untimely way. When I was a small child there had been a series of unfortunate events. Yes, that would be the best way to put it. I had never been able to recall the events of which consisted them until today. 

The very first incident had been after a snobby little brat of a girl named Nancy had stolen my lunch. It had been specially made for me by Bruce and I had been extremely excited to eat it. I had even gone to the extent of bragging about it in art class. When lunch had came and I had gone to have it, I horrifyingly shocked to find it gone. To my dismay I found Nancy the rotten bitch eating it. To say the least I was devastated. Now, I would like to point of the events which came to be after this were not my fault in the slightest. The field had set completely alight around her. Boom. Gone.

No one had been harmed. They didn't know it was my fault however my father and mother were dead set on moving. So we did and when it happened again (this time I had caused a slight earthquake) Pepper and Tony came to the conclusion of home schooling. They hid away my powers. Keeping them dormant. Never causing to much of a certain emotion.

After many years I had seemed to completely forget about these events. Well, that was until today. 

The ground below my feet had started shaking thunderously and the once clear sky was now pouring down with torrential rain. The wind was howling, all the doors and windows flew open. The fire in my room, that had once been clam and collected was now roaring around me room blistering my skin and shredding my bedding. However it only seemed to skim my belongings. It seemed to repulse away from them.

I could hear screams and shouts of desperation around me but it was all muffled. Like background music. Unimportant. All I could think about was the fact that the letters from the one person I had ever loved had been burned to smithereens. The hatred and anger consumed me and I felt fat wet tears rolling down my cheeks. 

Just I was about to scream, I then felt a sharp sting in the back of my neck. I felt a soothing presence roll over my body.

Then everything went black.

---------------- Time Skip -------------

"Shut the fuck up Prongs we did not kill her."

"Sorry, you wank stain, that since she's hear, lying unconscious for weeks, not responsive, that I don't know, maybe we might have killed her."

"Both of you, please kindly die in a fucking hole, if you won't be quiet for one bloody second. Thank you."

"Alright, Moony no need to get your knickers in a twist, either way none of this was our fault, we pranked her like usual. We will return the letters later."

Silence echoed around the room.

"Have you guys felt the pull to her?"

"Fuck, yeah, I have Prongs. Keeps me up at night. All I can do is think about her."